getting depressed over a crush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 4, 2012.

1. I don't know if i'd be depressed if she rejects me. I just have crazy anxiety about approaching her. if she rejects me I don't think i'd really care much because I don't even know her lol.

just wondering whether she is interested or not is driving me nuts and making me depressed. i'm not going to cry about it if she is not interested.

2. hmm could be. not sure if i'm ugly. i've had girls tell me they think i'm good looking and i've had a good looking girlfriend before so I don't think i'm freakishly ugly or ugly enough for people to be staring at me at least.

3. dude.. you're seriously gonna end up crying if you are rejected by a girl you have never even talked to? come on man. there aint no way this chick is going for you. dont even talk to her. and you need therapy. REALLY BAD

4. i talk to girls I have no interest in all the time, at work and I have female aquintances / had female friends and I just talk to them like I talk to guys. I don't get nervous or act creepy. some of them are also good looking but i'm not interested in dating them so i'm normal around them.

5. I did say I have social anxiety around girls I like. doesn't mean i'm crazy or some psychopath.

but you're right this girl has no idea i have anxiety so she might think i'm nuts.

that's what i've been telling myself. if I talk to her now I feel like it won't go well and i'm not going to really care if she rejects me but I would feel feel super awkward and more anxious when I have to go to the library afterwards.

6. I hope to god this is a troll. If you keep making excuses for yourself, then why do you post a thread? Either do it or don't, I don't understand what you are trying to acheive by making threads. Do you want people to feel sorry for you? Give you solid advice on how to fuck her?

Here's some advice: Grow some balls and do something about it. If you don't like your situation, you have the power to change it. You make the choice, pussy or hand.

7. your 26, your acting like my 14 year old cousin who touched his first tit. at some point you gotta just go for it, i hate to say this, but quit bein a lil bitch and come on, talk to her. if she rejects you, then you can sulk on the internet like youve been doing, but if she doesnt...the skys the limit
    get it while you can, man

8. When it doubt, whip it out.
    But seriously, the fuck? A year? At first I thought someone bumped an old thread because this felt like I had read it before.
    You need to either say "hi I'm *name*, I have noticed you lately and was wondering if you wanna go get a bite to eat sometime?"
    Chances are she thinks you're weird since you haven't talked to her, but maybe you're lucky and she thinks you're playing hard to get or something.
    As the phrase goes, shit or get off the pot.
    Either talk to this girl or don't, we don't need threads month. Just do it man, what's there to lose? You don't even talk to the girl as is.

9. Yummy is still at it man twas a shame they had to ban you for trolling ICMAG for so long.

10. my bad

11. Dude... whatever you do, don't go to a strip club.

12. real talk :smoke:

13. ^ well I was kind of thinking before of following that guys advice on letting this one go. I feel like if I approach her now i'll be awkard about it and just embarass myself.

but why lower my standards? you guys don't even know what this girl looks like.... she's not super hot or anything and i'm not fugly.

14. #54 Bitch I'm In It, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    Why do you keep creating these threads? You have to be the greatest troll ever. You've been stringing people along on here for more than 2 years. You're a troll. You have to be. There's no way you're not.

15. Omg yo are you trolling

16. If he is a troll he's the most successful troll ever to come to GC. :cool:

17. Wow... Lol I've read this whole thread and I gotta be honest man ur screwed.. you have a chance with her but u have fucked urself totally because all u have done is work this girl up in ur head for so long that she seems like a goddess to u and ur super nervous around her now when really she is just like any other bitch out there.. do u really think she is the only girl out there or as special as u really think she is?

I'll tell u right now. You will not have a chance in hell with this girl unless u change the way u see this girl.. whenever I flirt with a girl I'm always thinking in the back of my head that there are sooooo many girls out there.. I mean u could literally ask out the girl and if she says no just do a 180 and there will be another girl to ask out.

Right now ur game plan should be to ignore her.. whenever she looks at u give a nice smile and act friendly but don't go up to her.. whenever she looks at u just smile real big.. practice in the mirror if u need to.. but don't build up the smile in ur head.. when it comes time to smile ur gonna feel really akward and embarrassed about the way ur smile looks and stupid shit like that but u can't be thinking that way.. if u can't smile at a chick then what makes u think u could be her man and take care of her?

Don't only smile at this girl but also every girl just to build confidence.. no girl is gonna give u a weird look or think ur weird cuz u smiled at them.. if they do they are jacked up because no one can resist a smile.

Also start talking to other people at the library.. talk to people just as friends but ignore the girl.. let her get mad and angry that u aren't talking to her.. but always give her a smile.. it seems like its already driving her crazy that u haven't talked to her and it seems like she likes u.. but just because she likes u doesn't mean u should ask her out.. u already said urself that u are nervous right? Well woman can EASILY pick up on when a guy isn't confident and its a huge turn off to them.. that's why until u see her as any other girl then u will never be able to have her.

Definitely do NOT go up to her and tell her you've been nervous and shit.. and STOP PLANNING! I always say if u like a girl and u find her attractive go up to her right then and there and ask her out.. why? Because the longer u go without asking her out the more in ur mind u build up all the different terrible things that could happen.. in this situation u are ur own worst enemy.

Not until u change urself will u be able to pick up this girl.

It seems she likes u though and u can use this to ur advantage but only by smiling at her with confidence from a distance at this time.. don't look away when she looks at u.. make eye contact and make her melt by giving a happy and confident smile.. u gotta believe in the smile though man.. u gotta pump urself up and go in there KNOWING u are a fucking bad ass and that girl wants to get on her knees and suck ur cock more then any other bitch out there.

You gotta work on urself first though man.. definitely don't put all ur eggs in one basket and try to talk to the coworkers at the library and shit.. ur building this girl up in ur head.. but think about it.. what is different from this girl? U said urself u don't know because she isn't super hot or anything.. its because in ur head u made her this goddess u made her something that's unreachable.. u put the pussy on the pedastool and that's ur problem.. until u take it down then ur not gonna have a chance.

U can get this girl.. but only when u believe it urself. You really need to ask urself this question first though.. if this is how bad you've gotten.. to the point where this girl actually scares u and u act this way around her.. do u really think as a MAN your ready to take on a relationship with this girl? You need to think about the future.. when u have a girl u gotta be a man.. not just for yourself but also for her.

You need to work on YOURSELF before u start worrying about this random ass girl.

18. ya dude she probably thinks you gots a pussy by now esp if she sees you catching eyes and you never say anything and it seems like your try to avoid even talking to her..

man the fuck up and say hi!!!

19. lol dude, you are way over thinking this. and to be honest, just because your looking at someone dosent mean you like them. im a huge people watcher, and stare at ugly girls all the time for no reason. just because you catch her looking at you, does not mean she likes you.

if you ever want a chance with this girl, you have to make the most of the next oppurtunity. FOR REAL. dont let it slip. once you have the converstion, youll realize you just made your life way more stressful than it had to be.

just be yourself, even if your so nervous your words sound like jibberish, she'll be happy you gave it a shot.

NO BALLS NO CHANCE

20. dude, you ARE a creep, you ARE a weirdo. do you know what introspection is? when you take the time to look at yourself from an outside point of view. do you ever reread what you say on these forums? you're more fucking pathetic then I am. i suggest you completely stop pursuing women at least for the next year because you WILL NOT accomplish anything. the only thing that will happen is you'll receive a look from a women that could potentially mean anything and create this elaborate story in your head about why you can't talk to her now. because that's what you do. EVERY SINGLE TIME. jesus, man. every one is wondering if this life you say you live is a scheme by a troll trying to fuck with us all because before reading your threads I thought it was humanly impossible to be as sad, confused, and pathetic as you are. you need a reality check. stop making threads. there's nothing anyone can tell you to help you anymore. you defeat yourself every time. what more do you want us to say besides FUCKING TALK TO HER??? that's all the fucking advice you need yet you still keep making threads going back and forth on the same issues every time. your problems go alot deeper then maybe seeming unattractive. you need actual psychiatric help to fix your self image problems.