getting depressed over a crush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 4, 2012.

1. #21 Yummybud20, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

what makes you say she doesn't have a crush on me also? could be i'm imagining it. just wondering.

she has made eye contact with me many times and like quickly turns her head to the side or looks down like i make her nervous. also it's obvious she has told her coworker something about me (good or bad) because her coworker always stares at me.

whatever it is I know for sure:

1) she has been talking about me (either likes me or is freaked out by me)

2) I make her uneasy and nervous but she still looks at me and makes eye contact with me.

2. #22 LightAnother, May 4, 2012
    Are you on the autistic spectrum?

People look at others without having a crush on them. She was probably looking at you because you were looking at her, people notice these things.

God, scare her away? Wtf away from? It's not like you're friends and you're going to make the friendship awkward by asking her out.

This has to be a troll.

EDIT: She doesn't have a crush on you, because she doesn't know you, you could be a total creep for all she knows.

3. I was thinking of just saying hi i've meant to say come say hi and talk to you for a while but i was too nervous and shy.

that is one reason I have not approached her for so long because i'm waiting for the perfect time to approach her like when I walk by her when i'm leaving ( a lot of times I don't see her when i'm leaving) and don't have to look for her like a creep.

also I don't fee comfortable approaching her when she is around her coworkers.

4. what I meant by scare her away is that make her think i'm a total creep if she already doesn't think so.

yeah I know people look at other people all the time for no reason. but I just felt like the way she keeps on looking at me. she looks at me and then looks away really fast like she is nervous. like for me I only get nervous around girls I like.

around girls I don't like I don't get nervous at all and can easily start conversations with them and be totally normal.

I could be totally wrong but this is what I thought.

5. that's what i'm afraid of. i'm worried that if I approach her now after so long and not talking to her after all this time she'll think i'm a total weirdo/ psycho.

6. I dont know who is worse, this guy or sanda.....

7. Okay, she was just looking at you, because you were looking at her. You passed up so many opportunities to say hi, stop waiting for the "perfect" moment and just DO IT. Take a deep breathe, man the fuck up and say hello. Don't be weird. Just introduce yourself, tell her you've been using the library a lot lately for whatever reason, and that you had noticed her and wanted to say hi. The longer you wait, the stranger you seem. She's only human, talk to her like one.

8. ^^^ This...

Just go and talk to her, OP. How many more times do we have to say it? What's the worst that can happen? She says no. After that you can move on.

Or who knows, she might actually like you :love:

9. Are you ugly?
    Could be why she's staring.
    :confused_2:

10. #30 exonmoble, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    You should jack of into an empty glass jar for a week, collecting every drop of semen until you a respectable amount, then present her with it. You wont even need to talk to her, just open it up so she can smell your raw testosterone. Once the smell hits her, it will cause a chemical reaction in her brain releasing a heavy stream of endorphins that will make her extremely sexually aroused.

Once you have got her in this state she will be physically unable to refuse sexual intercourse and it is very important that you do not deprive her of it, as it could cause her psychological damage. Once the intercourse is completed the ice has been broken and it should be easy to make her your girlfriend

Good luck and godspeed!

11. Seriously dude, just don't fucking murder her.

But in all seriousness - just be "cool baby"

12. It's weird but I feel a little uncomfortable reading this. :bolt: Walk away man let this fish go. Find yourself, work on your confidence, lower your standards, walk with your head held high in future, stop being afraid. New opportunities will come along. When they do do the exact opposite what you have done with this library chick. Things will eventually work out.

There is no way you could possibly be 26. Maybe 17, but not 26.

13. After big up'ing this crush so much chances are you will be totally and utterly let down by the end outcome if you pursue it which will leave you depressed and hating her most likely.

MOVE THE FUCK ON

Just go practice talking to girls with no romantic agenda. It will help you be not such a clueless pussy.

14. Wow, my money is it is all in used tissue and socks. But dude that is 1 hell of an idea :eek:

This thread just got a lot more creepier:hide:

15. dude, you gotta just say hi, it's not even that big of a deal. Just stop thinking so much. When you see here, just take a deep breath and say "hi" Don't play the convo out it your head too much, just let it flow.

If you don't man up and talk to her, then you don't deserve her in the first place.

GL!

16. if you dont talk to this girl in 7 days i think you should agree to stop making threads whinging about girls. deal?

17. Wow, again? Sorry man you missed way too many chances no sympathy here. I know I'm shy and nervous AF, but I would have at least tried.

18. #38 ProvidencePlant, May 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

In all seriousness dude, you need to build up some confidence before you even attempt to talk to ANOTHER girl. This one is a lost cause. If you've seen her around occasionally for more than a year you should've at least said hi / introduced yourself by now...

19. I'm pretty sure it's too late.

Or on secret pics of said girl.:devious:

20. yeah I've told myself a lot of times that this is a lost cause. it's pretty hard not to come off as a creep or a weirdo if you are interested in a girl for over a year and see her and never say hi then all of a sudden say hi to her.

but then when I see her again I get the feeling that I should try. and i'm not purposely bumping into her. like 2 weeks ago I bumped into her when I was working at my job. and the library I go to is the only one in my city that has a study area so i'm not going there to stalk her.

honestly I don't even know why I like this girl. and it's not really because of her looks. she's not super hot or anything. I talk to good looking girls at my work etc and I don't have a crush on every good looking girl and I'm also not awkward around all good looking girls.

I think it's just the fact that I haven't talked to her and we keep on making eye contact i'm really curious about if she is interested or what.