Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting dank weed, help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NedileR, Jan 6, 2010.

1. So i usually get mids (i think). A while ago my dealer said he was getting kush, which i think i got some of. I dont have any pics of what i usually have.

The bud i usually get is dense, green (lol), it has a strong smell, i can see crystal (i think lol), and it has those strands of "fire".

I dont know if this is "dank" or not, and if not, how can i get some dank? thanks

(and i just pay average price for the bud).

2. Sounds like its dank to me. It might not be the dankest you can find but what you describe sounds pretty good. Pictures would help

3. ok, next time i buy ill upload some. I dont smoke everyday. so sorry :(

4. There is no way for us to definitley tell if it is good weed or not, even with pictures. Just get it and smoke it. And honestly if you don't know what the "strands of fire" are actually called...nevermind.

5. I was smoking dank for year and didnt even know it until i smoked some bad weed when i went to school in VA

6. Sorry, i don't spend all my money on getting fucked so im not that bright on drug terminology...

7. u could be getting plugged, since it's nice to get dense weed, since it smells so fresh etc, but there's a limit on how dense it should be, cause it could be added weight.
    any weed can have a strong smell if cured properly, it all depends on the high.

strands of fire* do u mean pistils? and does ur throat usually hurt after u smoke? etc.

doesn't sound like ur gettin dank to me, i label dank as homegrown, or dispensary, thats about it. its hard to find high quality herb without being at risk unless u know some friends who know what they're doing.

to me any dealer that doesn't know what their strains are, and just label it as kush, purp, or some bs name they made up, it's all still mids.

8. when u say strands of fire do you mean red hairs? crystals are the thc which should be white or clear. is it has a skunky smell and is fluffy and breaks up ni ely( doesnt crumble) and is very sticky then it shoukd be kush. it deoends though. ive gotten dense nice smelling buds but the high wasnt too strong. if you have a strong high that lasts a while with good tasting bud then u probably have kush but dont worry about names unless its from the clinic or someone who gets medical bud. otherwise any dealer can name there bud whatever they want to try to get you to buy it.