Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting cut off the top

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ArtemisRain, Sep 16, 2009.

1. So here's, the deal. It's pretty dry in my town lately since a crack down on dealers. I have one place to get bud from and it's getting tiring. The people my inlaw is staying with can get us some bud but they are getting really shady. Every time we go over to have them get a pickup they go get the bud and won't let us meet the dealer.
    So we have to keep going to them but every time they want us to smoke em up. I am glad to every once and a while but when I'm getting a dub and they only smoke blunts (waste weed, seriously) it adds up FAST. The weed is already stretched thin because I've suspected a few times they will take a nick and give me the other nick (when I buy a dime) as a dime.

This has been going on for a long time. I need a new dealer but the only one I know of only sells a zip or more of dank. I don't have the cash for that right now.

I'm really considering t-break till I can afford to go to the new dealer.

discuss..

2. you might as well just take that T-break. those douches are never gonna let you meet their guy because they are ripping you off, charging you more than what they get it for and making you pay them full price.

also, you dont HAVE to smoke them down every time you meet up, tell them you got shit to do, or that its for a friend. fuck those guys they are shady as hell

3. You should either stop buying from those douches, or bring a scale along, and weigh it and if its short be all like "Um, where's the rest?" and if they can't produce the rest of the weed then only pay for the half or whatev that they are giving you. As for smoking them out, I do it with my dealer, but we're practically brothers, but when I have to buy from someone else b/c my guy is out of town or whatev, if they ask for a smoke out I just say that I have to go or something.

Happy Toking!

4. Ma ***** am smokin the finest shit in the west woohoooo :D:D:D awww ma nigggggaaa
    peace out homie shan wen u get the shanest weed about lololol smokin sum x3 superskunk YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA

5. and now, ladies and gentlemen, the really high troll!
    no applause?
    i can see why, what a tool

6. grow some balls and fuck them up and get ur money back

7. That is why you tell them you will match bowls. You pack one, they pack one. The reason they don't want you to meet their dealer is because you would cut out the middle man, thus ruining one of their profit lines. It's simple business, if you were doing the same you wouldn't want to cut yourself out of money. For the pinching the bag, I would suggest weighing it and saying "You might want to re-cal your scale because the last sack was about (insert amount here) short and just wanted to tell you." This politely allows them to know that you have a scale, know you are getting ripped off, and they should stop their shit.

hope this helped.

8. Can you call them out on that bullshit? Or are they the type that try and get excessively violent

9. if someone is getting the bud for me ill always smoke them down but not to a blunt.

10. You should save up your money and buy a zip from the other guy you spoke of.

11. Okay so to update. First of all, they aren't exactly the smartest people. The other day we told them we were getting a dub for a friend. We said we didn't have any money to get some bud of our own. They suggested we try to smoke some of our friend's bud. After telling them that our "friend" wouldn't smoke us up, they said we should just cut off the top of their bud. I said I wouldn't do that to a friend and they backed off.

So, long story short, today was our last blaze before t-break. We're saving to start fresh from the new guy. Sober street sucks but it's worth it.

12. There is not much can do when dealing with a middle man, sure you can say it was off, then there just not going to get you weed any more!

13. If I found myself in a situation like that I would definitely just t break until I found a new connect. I can't stand when people expect you to smoke them out cus they got you nug. I usually won't smoke somebody out if they ask me too, it's my bud and I'll invite you if I want you to smoke with me lol

14. Yeah just get yourself a new connect, preferably one that's actually a grower or a big player in the moving business so you can get the good deals.

As for skimming some off the top, anybody who does that without permission shouldn't be dealt with. I've skimmed off the top on a few pick ups for my friends, but only after getting their permission to take a "finder's cut" for myself, OR if it's a really tight friend of mine whom I know wouldn't mind if I did (and I let them know I did too).

Is anybody familiar with taking a "finder's cut"? I mean... a friend calls you up one night and wants to get hooked up. You don't have any on you so you have to take the time and trouble to call around and find a connect, then actually drive to the connect and pick up for your friend. So I think taking a pinch in this case is justified, because you're putting your time, money, gas and car mileage into it. Just as long as you let your friend know what you did...

15. IF i did the finding, transportation ,and then dropped off the shit to my buddy, yeah, then id pinch it, and id probly tell them, but otherwise i wouldnt ever pinch out of a bag that was my friends. its his money, not mine, and if hes a good friend odds are he'll smoke with me anyway, so its really not an option. i just know id be pissed if someone pinched my shit

16. #16 XemiS*RR, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    You gotta take control of your weed. Sometimes its good to give a finders fee or whatever but not everytime. Its not a right its a respect the payer gives to the middleman.

You really should just save some money and hit them up like every day so they get tired of makin that run and every time you see them ask them to connect you. Even tell them "hey I hate that I always have to trouble you all the time." Deff start bringing a scale and weighing it. If you let them keep pinching then they have no reason to stop but if you dont let them get anything off you then they will have no reason to keep you underfoot and will pass you along. Sometimes you can call people on their foolishness and they will stop shorting you, sometimes they know you have no other choice and then its time to t-break.

Negotiation.

I used to work with a guy and I would call him up at like 11 or 12 at night and we would make a run through his peeps. I would break him off outta respect for using his time. But when it was short and since I would break him off I also expected him to get that straightened out.

17. find new, better, and more connects.

There are good dealers around you just gotta know the right people.

18. you my friend are a faggot.

19. If you can get enough people on board that are willing to invest some money on an ounce or two you can all get 8ths or qs for a pretty good deal.

20. grow your own and sell it to the people who were ripping you off for outragous prices.. then short them.. then ask them to smoke it with you. hahah that'd be the BEST!!

but on a more serious note just take a t break and get an oz or more. and when you do get an oz tell your dealer who was ripping you off that you found a new connect and that he needs to piss off.