Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Cousin To Piss In Bottle A Couple Of Minutes Before Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skatersumeet, Jun 25, 2014.

1. So I am geting a drug test soon, but I wanted to know if this method will work. I am having my cousin piss in a bottle for me in the car before I enter the facility. Will this work? The piss should already be warm, so will I have any problem with it?

2. How are you going to discreetly bring in and out a bottle? And is it a physical as well or only a pee test?

3. Only a pee test. I have one of those travel ave shower gel bottles that I cleaned out to put the piss in. Hes going to piss into a funner into the bottle. Think It'll work?

4. I would use a clean pill bottle- It needs to be silent when opening it just in case an ear outside the door- It also needs to be taped right under your junk or placed  between some tightys to keep the sample warm.

5. It's a screw top bottle, not one that you just lift the tab with. You can't hear me opening it one bit.

6. yea i always used those short fat pill bottles that look like a piss cup then whitey tighty that shit

7. Since hes doing it right before you go in it should be fine temp wise. I'd still tape it to the inside of your leg though to hide it and just incase you have to sit in the waiting room for a while it'll stay warm.

8. Thanks guys. I did have to wait for about 10 mins but i just crossed my legs while having the piss in my groin. I also wore four layers to help keep it warm. Was fairly simple to take it inside with me, I'll let you guys know how it went.

9. If you got it inside the bathroom & into the cup and the temp was good you're golden. Congrats on the pass.