Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Avocado01, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Hello, I have been smoking heavily for about 6-8 months (little under a gram every other day) and I was just put on probation for 6 months. My probation officer gave me a month to get clean on April 25th which means I will be UA'd around May 25th. My question is, how long will it take me to get clean? I am 6'2, slim, average male body and 185 pounds. Do you think I can get clean in 2 weeks if i hydrate and excercise? Also, I have not been UA'd yet. I was also recently put on lexapro for depression, anxiety. I also eat a lot haha. Thanks in advance! Reason I posted this is because im trying to smoke a few more times before I get UA'd.

2. Just don't smoke the risk is not worth the reward

3. theres really no risk, they didnt do a initial ua. i smoke heavily so it could take up to 45-55 days for me to get clean. So i might as well make the best of my last month before i get ua

4. and i cant just "not smoke"

5. I wouldn’t risk it bro, Just try to get clean and drink lots of water and piss frequently for the next month

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum