Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chipper1275, Oct 25, 2017.

1. I'm 6'1
    And haven't smoked in 2 weeks
    I was a pretty regular smoker
    I have less than a week until drug test for military.
    Will I be clean?
    **I took two dollar tree tests and both came up positive**
    I been slacking on water but plan on drinking at least two gallons a day for the next six days along with biking, running, and sitting in the sauna.
    Thoughts?

2. Absolutely not. Sweating and drinking water really wont speed up the proccess so much to be that clean so soon. There is a section somewhere on this site titled something like "dilution tips, something something?"
    Use the search thingy to find a dilution thread, thats your best bet right now bud.
    Also not being a dick, I think most people get tired of answering this question for people who make an account trying to find a way to fool the law, post like 3 times and never come back. Good luck.