Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Clean.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kabir Sarker, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Hello. I used to smoke pot regularly like everyday. Then i got sober for a month because i had an upcoming medical. However recently i smoked for a week. My medical is due next month in May. I dont have any fat because im relatively thin. Will thc still be a problem in my medical? Will working out speed up the process of letting out thc?

2. What do you mean by medical?

3. Medical as in im going abroad for further studies. When i get there i have to attend a medical examination.

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do you know what tests they're doing? Hair follicle tests? Fucked. Blood tests? Good. Saliva? Good. Urine? Good. Just don't even touch weed until then, if they are doing hair follicle tests then the only way really is to go for a full shave and then new hair will grow back without metabolites of cannabis in I ASSUME. Good luck - Ben

• Like Like x 3
  5. They wouldnt be doing a hair or saliva test. Its basically a test of full body( drug not being the prime matter). However in the urine test part der is a test of THC. Thats what i am worried about.

6. you can pass a urine test. People do it all the time. Are they going to watch you the entire time? Will they go into the bathroom with you?

7. Well i dont know actually. Thats a new country i going there to study. I still got one month before the medical. Wont this be enough time?

8. Nobody can say for sure. You said you smoked for a week. Did you smoke all day long, or just in the evenings?

I failed a test 6 weeks after but I was a very heavy user.

9. No only in the eveanings and a couple of times some night. Im realtively thin with no fat in me. I heard for people like me it take 2 to 3 weeks top. Will working out speed up the release process?

10. Working out will definitely help, drink lots of water too. Passing a drug test is also dependent on the cut off they use. For a normal test you should be fine.

11. Its going to be an overall body check. And they will only check thc in the urine. Thank you all for your replies. Im really grateful.

12. Urine test you'll be okay providing you don't smoke until then

13. Just out of curiosity, what country are you going to?

14. I would be concerned if I didn't find THC in a physical check up. Doctors should be able to identify proper medicine these days.

15. Lots & lot's of water and lot's of exercise.

dilligaf

16. The only thing about exercise is it will cause any thc stored in fat cells to be released as fat is burned during exercise. Since you say you have little to no extra body fat this shouldn't be a big concern. However, I wouldn't exercise for a day or two prior to the physical. Have fun with your studies, mate. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Agreed, and good point.

dilligaf

18. Thank u all for your response. Really appreciate it brothers.

19. What others have said, a lot of water and lay off fatty foods as much as you can. I knew a kid who swore by flavorless clear gelatin (Jell-O) and GALLONS of water before he dropped piss. Also idk if they still work since it's been years, but they sell kits for this very problem. I used one once with a heating pack and a tube, even if the nurse was in the same room as me she would have to literally check out my junk to verify i wasn't pissing. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1