Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jevonsp, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Sup blades,

the last time i smoked was the 6th. I smoked about 2 bowls a day maybe 4 times a week. I know 30 days is a good rule but does anyone think i'll be clean sooner than that? I can wait 20 more days but I dont wanna.

2. I'd say wait it out a bit longer than the 30 days. But that is a cautious choice. Drink water often during the lay period, and try to get some exercise in, this will help. You must have the will power to wait longer if it is really needed in your life right now.

3. Yeah I exercise often so thats not a problem. Anything else besides water and exercise i can do?

4. Not much, its something you gotta wait out really, just help your body to the best of your abilities as outlined.