Getting clean...

Discussion in 'General' started by Evilwalker93, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Ok, I'm sure this question is asked many times but with much simpler answers

I have been smoking marijuana for about 3 years strait now. I have stopped for maybe 3 weeks once.

I'm 19 5'10" and about 150 pounds.

I have always heard to go by the 30 days and your safe rule. But something doesn't make sense. I have had a buddy that smokes allot more than I do quit for about a week and pass a job required drug test. He's really skinny as well.

I don't really need to quit as i can get a job without being drug tested have in the past many times. But for the last 4 months i have been without a job and the money to buy my weed is getting low so i need to stop fucking around and get back to work.

The past 3 days i have smoked a bowl once every 24 hours. Is it possible to pass a drug test in lets say 2 weeks without smoking what so ever?

Also one thing that has been getting to me is how boring things are without smoking. And that just makes me want to smoke even more. What are somethings that have helped keep the cravings away?

I don't do anything but weed. No drinking. No tobacco. no other drugs.

I recently picked up a cig that a buddy of mine left and started smoking it just to see the effect(i have smoked before and hated it so i didn't pick one up for years) I hit the damn thing like 5 times and was very light headed and got a head ache. But after about 5 minutes it started feeling good felt like i had sort of a buzz and didn't have the craving for weed anymore. I don't want to be addicted to cigs so i have only been hitting it every 5 hours or so.

Does smoking cigs help flush out the thc?? I just want to learn about the hole deal.

What helps the cravings stop, What things to do to keep my self busy( right now i just kinda play video games and fish allot but thats getting old pretty fast) What chemicals can help flush out the THC. And the minimum amount of time any of you have seen someone with a cleaned out system enough to pass a drug test.

I'm going out tomorrow to put in applications where ever and hoping to get a call back from someone in the next week. I just want to be ready for when the test comes.

2. woah we're the same age, height, and weight..... good luck nikka, you can grab some cleansing tonics from a head-shop if you believe in that and have the cash to spare, or just drink shiiiiiitloads of water and cranberry juice.

Also, THC is stored in fat molecules, so exercising and burning fat will help too.

Oh, and nicotine does nothing to reduce THC levels, don't start smoking if you can help it haha.