Getting clean needles

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 17, 2009.

1. again Im not sure I will. was wondering. I think if i start IV im taking it to a whole nother level, which im not sure if I wanna do.

2. once you cross the line its hard to cross back. it can be done though.:wave:

3. very, very true

4. Who said he was shooting opiates, I shoot DMT all the time..

5. Why bother when you can trip nuts just by smoking it?

6. they got needle exchanges in my city..... they got these 3 vans and you just hand em the old needles they give you new ones, or its like 5 dollars if u dont have old ones?

I would check around the closest city to you to see if they have something like this....no questions are asked, and theres no akward looks or anything :)

-BW

7. It's more intense, for me atleast.

8. #28 KeinMitleid, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Insulin needles are usually 21g or 18g, at least the carton of them i got at a dead doctors estate sale.

12g needles will leave a fairly nice sized hole in yer arm.

And OP, if you haven't already started shooting, please don't. I did it for a while, and you will never get as high off that same drug again. It's also a hell of a craving after you stop too.

Not very pleasant honestly.

9. all this talk makes me want to learn how to do it too :) anyone got a link to a how-to LOL j/k seriously.

10. A how to won't help you. Unless you got someone who knows how doing it for you, you're gonna butcher your arm and bruise some veins. Not fun.

11. doh! you're right, 18g i just checked mine. sorry op.

12. its making me sick just thinking about needles

13. #34 s w i s h e r, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    also be ready to pop, collapse, and scar your veins. cause it'll happen eventually. and eventually, the main vein you use, will disappear altogether, never to be seen again...heh (depending on what youre shooting)

14. After much thought and consideration I have decided against shooting up. As much as I feel like total complete shit right now. This will just lead me down a much darker road.

15. Good choice. IV isn't too fun while you are actually trying to get the needle in, and whatever you shoot up you are never going to get as high off it again.

It's a hell of a rush (shooting coke is like getting hit by a train), but with the damage you do to yourself it's not worth it IMO.

16. Good decision man. I wasnt gonna say anything, because to each his own, but its good.

I know your on kpins, im assuming thats what you were gonna slam?

17. naw i wouldnt shoot the klonnys

oxy

18. Good thing you decided against it, getting hooked on Oxys is bad upon itself, shooting it just makes it worse. Just stick to popping those Klonopin and hitting the herb, your body will thank you for it down the road.

19. #40 barfdog17, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    be prepared to have a lot of people you know lose all respect for you

my uncle was a heroin user from his teens until 4 years before he hit it for the last time and overdosed...and my grandma was the one who found his body

think long and hard about who else you could be affecting

that and track marks are ugly as fuck

you do realize that oxy is just more expensive and more addicting synthetic heroin, right?