Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Clean for Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tripledieselrx, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Since I got my medically cleared by a doctor a year and a half ago, I've been an everyday smoker. Using a ridiculous amount. 1-5 grams per day. Everyday. More recently I've been 7/10 about 1-6 per week. 100-600mg of edibles per week.
    I'd occasionally take a 1-2 day tolerance break every blue moon, when I'd reach the point where I'd have to smoke 2-3 bowls just to get high.
    So basically out of 500 days, let's say there was a combined 50 when I wasn't getting high.

I have a drug test coming up. And I gave myself two weeks to clean up. Everyone I talked to as been like, "dude, you're so fucked" or saying that I would need like two months to get it out of my system. Not going to lie, I was a little worried myself.

During the 1.5 year that I've been getting baked as fuck, I've also been exercising daily, staying hydrated and eating a healthy, clean diet. I continued that lifestyle for the past two weeks, minus my marijuana use and I'm pissing clean.

I'm not super skinny or anything neither. I've been around 15-18% bodyfat.

All my friends and everyone where I live smoke and most of them have drug tests too. it's shitty, a lot of stress and sleepless nights because of it. Not to mention the countless posts on here from people freaking out about drug tests.

My advice would be, don't wait until you have a drug test coming up to start your detox. Detox while you smoke and then by the time you have to quit smoking, you're already ahead of the game.

Cheers friends.