Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Clean For A Job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eric_Fortis, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Ah, man. I haven't smoked in a week blades, and I feel so empty. I'm sure most of you can empathize with me when I say that I love me some cannabis.

I'm trying to get a job around this town of mine in Washington so I can finally move out of my roommates house and get myself my own place with my girlie. The reason why I'm trying to get clean is because I've heard most places in these parts do pre-employment drug testing, but hardly any do testing afterward, (I've been looking at this Subway that's hiring, all locations are hiring, but I'm not sure what kind of testing they have)

I'm feeling some anxiety because I got a big plate of weed brownies for a reward once I get a job, and a nice bowl too, but I can't do either or. It's like a sex-addict being in a room full of naked women.

What can I do to speed along my detoxification, or lessen my burning thirst for some cannabis? Sure, I could just do a google search, but nothing beats the experience of my fellow blades.