Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting "clean" for a job, how much will it take?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nyfehits, Aug 17, 2010.

1. There is a chance that I might be getting hired at Fedex, if I can manage to get hired, I will be working there part time on the package sort. Now Fedex doesn't give random UA's to part timers, but I do need to pass an initial drug screening. I have never had to actually get all thc out of my system for a job aka drug test. I pretty much smoke everyday on an average of 2-3 bowls, today I bought a bottle of niacin that I will take daily, I will buy a detox drink as well... what would you guys recommend? Also, the drug test in question will be in 1-1/2 to 2 weeks from now, is it possible to get clean in that time? thanks guys

2. Its not possible to be truly clean in that time, unless ur metabolism would cause you to starve to death in a matter of days. 21 days is an average time. Niacin is great for cholestrol and your heart, but wont help much (and not at all if you have no flush). Nicotinic acid in REGULAR Niacin will dilate the capillaries in ur fatty tissue but will not get all of it out. (maybe shave a day or two off)

Dont waste ur money on detox drinks most of them are the dilution method in a bottle for 50 bucks, when the dilution method only cost like 20 bucks at a super market. Take a creatine suppliment about 24-48 hours before your test. The day of your test and the night before drink lots of water, Like TONS you should pee clear. Take a B-Complex vitamin about an hour or two before your test, continue to drink lots of water the creatine makes it seem not diluted the B vitamins make it yellow, and the water dilutes the sample so there isnt enough thc to test positive.

Creatine + Water+ B vitamins = the best way to trick a UA without getting clean. No other method will work nearly as often, AZO pills DO NOT WORK!!!!!

There is no miracle detox drug

3. thanks man, anyone else have any tips?