Getting Caught

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wtfsamq, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hey, i dont really know if this is in the right section or anything, but i really wanna start start growing. My main problem is, that i know the government uses helicopters to check the temperature in certain areas, to see if people are growin, and im wondering what are the dangers of this. I live in the suburbs of london by the way if that makes a difference.
    Thanks

--Sam

2. london, shit idk man...in the us im pretty sure they need a warrant even for that...but as long as your setup doesnt go over 1500w u should be fine...

shit unless anyone on here been busted for 1500 watts lemme no

3. if it's a small operation, lets say less than 600w, then you should be fine. If you get much larger then you may have problems. It is very expensive for them to just fly over the entire city searching for abnormal heat radiating for homes. It's is something that is done AFTER they have their suspicions and want to use to help justify their request of a search warrant. I saw all this on a documentry here in the US, it may be completly different in England. Good luck

4. I don't know how the laws in the UK work, but on general principle there are many legitimate reasons why you may have a heat signature -- you use your oven a lot, you bought a kiln for your second career as a ceramics artist, you installed a steam shower, etc. Don't know that the cops could get a search warrant based only on evidence of a heat signature.