Getting Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gadgeteer99, Sep 17, 2008.

1. So, we have a huge thread dedicated to stoner mistakes and a huge thread dedicated to stoned conversations with parents...why not a huge thread for getting caught by parents/roomates/friends/etc.

I guess I should start:

I get off of work and I decide to smoke a bowl on my way home (it was around 4:00p.m. Saturday). I get home and walk in my room to discover all of my stuff layed out on my bed (with the exception of the pipe/weed I had just used)....

My dad walks in behind me and hands me a bag and tells me to throw it all away....I'm stoned as hell standing there going "but...but....shit". He walks off and I start throwing everything away when I come to my bong. I stare at it for a second and then go find my dad. I walk up to him and ask "Can I just give the bong to a friend at work?" his response "Did you really just ask that? Get your ass in your room and throw it away." .

I go back and throw everything away then he walks in with my bag of stems I'd been saving and looks at me and says "Never again". At this point I have no idea why I just giggle a little bit and he grabs the bag full of my stuff and leaves. That was a shitty day....

Worst part though is that my dad used to be a huge pot head (hes from Richmond, KY....) and I'll still come home with the house smelling like pot sometimes. Asshole :mad:

Sorry for the length...anyone else got a story?

2. well mines doesn't top yours basically its real short.

moms went upstairs because she heard some small rumbling n shit...
    she opens the the door and seed my whole grow, texts me while im in class.
    Sayin i saw it you know what you gotta do.
    heart dropped. came home she still let me grow but always wanted a cut of $ and a nice cut too. I was 14 at that time too. not mad at all either got tired of making excuses up

3. The first time I got caught... back in freshman year of highschool I made a sick ass pipe and I had bought a ten shot from my neighbor along with a quarter can of dip earlier that day (I thought I was such a BA). I took hits out of my window using matches (boy I was stupid) and then packed everything away and started to read a book.

About three minutes later my mom walked in and said it smelled like matches and "something else". She then proceeded to call my dad into my room where he promptly said " I know that smell." My mom then exclaimed "GREAT! Another thing we have to worry about". My parents then asked who I had gotten it from and how much I smoked, to which I answered "I'm not a snitch" and "I barely smoke" (both of which were true at the time). My dad this whole time has a smile on his face and he tells my mom anything they tell me now will not be remembered in the morning.

The next morning my dad and I are driving to school and all he said about the night before was "When I was your age I had an Australian friend who sold marijuana, and his mom found his stash and flushed it in the toilet and he got in hot water, and you're my son and I don't want you to be involved with anything illegal." And that was it.:hello:

4. before a football game me and 4 other friends smoked in my garage when my mom was at work. but her boyfriend was home and i didn't know. then when we left he went in the garage and found a the roach of a blunt..later that weekend he bought me halo 3 just so i would stay home more lol...i didn't get introuble but my mom was always checking up on me.....and like a few months ago my dad asked if i was smoking again. because i accidently left some ashes on the outside of the toilet...

5. Did your dad tell you that he used to smoke it up with that australian all the time?....You know its true ;)

6. Me, my friend and his cousin finish smoking a blunt of some AMAZING DANK, and my mom calls me and tells me that she's picking me up at my friend's house, because that's where she thought I was. (14 at the time btw) I say, "shit, we gotta sprint to your house, my mom's coming there to pick me up."

We start to sprint and like 15 steps later we decide it's not worth it to sprint. My mom beats us to the house so she has to go like a block down to pick me up.

I get into the car and my mom starts bitching about me lying where I was. Then the worst thing you can ever hear in you life, "What is that smell Michael? What do you smell like????" I just tell her that we were playing fotball so I'm naturally sweaty and probably smell like a horse's ass.

At this point, she notices the outline of my lighter in my pocket. She asks why I have a lighter and I tell her that my friends and I like to light fires in the woods. She asks for it and I don't hesitate to pass it over (felt invincible at that time of my life...) I clearly wasn't expecting her to do it, but she smelled the lighter. I used that lighter to snuff out bowls when I was burning by myself and didn't feel like wasting weed so it reeked.

She thought it smelled like cigarettes for some reason (never smoked cigarettes, too much $$$) and she starts saying how it kills you and all that. Then she notices my eyes. Without saying anything, she frisks over and feels my pocket to the far side of her. She feels my iPod and bowl, and I just try to tell her that the bowl is my headset, but she wants to see it.

I can only say, "Mom, please don't, who would wanna see a headset???" She just says let me see it, at that point I know i'm fucked and just repeat please no mom. She decided tpo take the liberty of going into my pocket and only pulls out my iPod.

I thought I was free! But then she decided to take another look.... She pulls out my bowl, named Emerald Green for it's awesome shade of green, and sniffs the bowl. Her face went from angry mom to IM GONNA KILL YOU mom in 0.42 seconds flat. The next day I have to have a discussion with my dad and mom about it and they rip into me for a good hour about how it fucks you up and how ashamed they are of me (my dad's a cop and my mom's brother was in jail for cocaine at the time) The punishment lasted around 2 months and I was never allowed to go into the woods behind my house after that, so I had to smoke behind a church...

They also threatened to drug test me a lot, although they never went through with it. Hope you enjoyed the story of the worst 2 months of my life!

7. #7 Prophet, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
    I have been caught close to 50% of the time when I smoke, luckily it's always by someone who is always either cool with it or won't do anything.

I started smoking in high school but decided to get my parents cool with mary jane when I was still in 7th grade, I would nonchalantly bring up the topic and gauge their feelings, I kept insisting that I don't smoke, which I didn't at the time and would get into debates with them about whether or not weed was dangerous or not. My dad who COMPLETELY FUCKED his life over because of drugs was naturally much more adamant of my not smoking but my mom, a doctor was completely fine with it so long as I didn't get caught by the cops.

My parents don't live together and I never am at my dads so I don't really have to worry about getting caught by him.
    The first time I smoked my mom found our homemade bong, I noticed that it wasn't in it's hiding spot so I kind of freaked out, not knowing how my mom would react to me actually smoking and not just talking about it. I really wanted the bong back because my friend and I had put quite a bit of work into it, it may have been homemade but it certainly wasn't crappy, so after a few days with her not saying anything about it I finally asked her "Hey mom, did you by any chance find anything in the bin of soil out in the backyard?" she responded "Oh yeah, I found a bong in there." "Uhh... Can I have it back?" "Nope."
    Well atleast I didn't get in trouble :D

My mom once found one of my 20 sacks of chronic tucked in between the cushions of a chair, and told me about it but didnt really care, she said she was to flush it down the toilet, of course I didnt really care because hey, she wasn't mad at me. As I was watching her getting ready to flush it down the toilet she took a wiff of it and sighed "Awww... It's such good stuff and it's such a shame to waste it. Just don't let me catch you with it again and don't say anything about this to me again." How awesome is that? :hello:

The next notable time I was caught my friend INSISTED that he was freezing to death outside, it was maybe 60F out, so we came inside and started watching some TV when we heard the back door open. OH FUCK! my mom was supposed to be out on a date and not be home till about 2 am! She came in, no idea we were high and asked us if we ordered a pizza, I said yes and then she asked if it had come yet. I think I responded "NOooooooooOOOooooOOOoooooOOOooooOOoooooOOOooo" to which my mom just said "Err... Ok..." and walked out of the room. My friend told me later that he doesn't think I was acting weird and that I imagined saying it. So I guess I wasn't really caught, just freaked out.

The most recent time we were smoking just before heading to a movie, it was raining out so we didn't bother settling in and just decided to smoke right outside our living room window and then immediatly heading off. As I exhaled after a massive hit my mom walked right through the living room, stared at the smoke for a second and started walking towards the back door. As soon as we heard it open we ran like hell. She didnt say anything about it the next day or any time after that.

The only time I have ever been in trouble is when my sister told my dad's best friend's kids that I smoke, of course they told their dad who in turn told mine. I got yelled at for a while and told never to do it again, I responded "I respect your view and appreciate your experience but I feel that I can be responsible with marijuana and whatever substances I may choose to do. I will swear to you however that I will never smoke cigarettes, actively drink alcohol, or do any physically addictive substance." He has never said anything else about drugs to me again.

8. man there are some good stories.

im living with my mum who also smokes knows that i know and tells me not to smoke till im 18..,, stuff she know im not gonna listen to. so she knows the smell.. i have never been "busted" but i have been on the razors edge.

1. i was chillin on my comp with GC open and taking some pics of some bid i picked up(pics were never posted) mum walks in and i try to close GC and hide my bud at the same time. i ends up with my email open wuth all the GC alerts and shes "like what s that"

"umm nothing mum"

so she tells me to open them so i do slecting the munchies threads so they only list like

Burritos fruit loops and shit.

i say its spam that im deleting.... success!

2. Mum comes in after i smoke like 2 fatttys and my room looks like a hookah bar. she walks out of the room but stops at the door for like 3 sec and sniffs......(in my head im like omg omg omg omg) but again safe. probly the nag champa masking the sent.

3. im out of bud and have a craving so i go look for my mums stash.

i find it and theres a bag with about umm a little more than 1/2 lb of high middies. so i take like 3gs. latter that day shes sitting in the living room with her stash box in her lap (mind you this box never leves her room) so im like oh shit.

shes saying how she knows i was in there and all i say is that i was looking for a lighter for my nag champa. she also asks if i "helped my self" im like umm nooooooooo. shes like cool. and again im off the hook!

i hope to smoke with her when i move out.

9. oh I bet my dad was so sad when he lost his plug