getting caught

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blinkme18245, May 6, 2008.

1. How much trouble do you get in if you get caught growing weed indoors?

2. too fucking much !!!! Depends on how many your growing there is loads of people getting caught round my way the most ive seen get away with fines etc was 10 plants but all depends where you live who your judge is what you done in the past etc etc

3. Do what they do in the movies and pay them off it works every time...... not

4. If you are asking that, then you shouldn't do it.

The first thing ANY grower NEEDS to know is there local laws.

5. fuck the law, weed is good for you

if i got caught, i swear to god, i wud preach the truth, i wud tell them that THEIR law is wrong and if they wanted to destroy my life and tell me im a bad person for growing A PLANT then they are the evil ones. Nature/god is on your side.

No one has ever died from cannabis use, think about it

for a drug to even BE ABLE to kill someone, it must damage cells - if a drug did this, there wud of course be people who had abused the drug and died from it - as all those cells wud have been destroyed.

now if cannabis has never killed anyone, then how can it POSSIBLY do any damage atall?

It cures asthma - Fact
    It kills cancer/tumors - Fact

im telling you, this plant is a miracle drug

Jack Herer will give you $100,000 to prove him wrong - he says it cures cancer

which it does

go on, try and prove him wrong

I DARE YOU.

6. does it really cure asthma? i would like more info on that

7. I don't think that poster realized what it takes for something to qualify as a "cure".

My mother died of cancer while smoking marijuana, therefore it didn't cure it. A CURE would have CURED her of cancer. It however did TREAT her SYMPTOMS of cancer.
    What about countless numbers of other weed smokers who get cancer (not from the weed, but while smoking)?
    Good enough? Can I get my $100,000 now?

If it actually did CURE cancer, there would be a heck of a lot less cancer.

8. :eek:

9. "New United States government funded studies at St. Louis Medical University in 1989 and the National Institute of Mental Health in 1990, moved cannabis research into a new realm by confirming that

THE HUMAN BRAIN HAS RECEPTOR SITES FOR THC AND ITS NATURAL CANNABIS COUSINS TO WHICH

NO OTHER COMPOUND KNOWN
    THUS FAR WILL BIND."

Jack Herer offers you $100,000 to prove this statement wrong.

you choose.