Getting caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by its.Blaze, Dec 26, 2013.

1. #1 its.Blaze, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Still living with my folks. I was sleeping & I wake up this morning to get something from my car and I see my car is gone. My parents only have one car so my mom borrows my whip on occasions.

I remembered I left a roach on the drivers door and so i was tripping out even more. She comes and tells me may i talk to you. But shes not bitching. She starts asking me if i smoke marijjana and i just tell her some bs story that i guess she did not believe. So she begins to bitch about how I am a fuck up and shit.

Now i gotta move back to where i used to live in another state and drop out of school. She hasnt told my dad yet but as soon as he finds out its like i wont have any trust from anybody in my family (no one smokes weed in my fam they all just see it as something illegal).

My life is pretty much ruined already everything was going pretty well :,( i might as well just join the military to get awaaay from all this bullshit

Sorry for this long as paragraph but im pissed off... I have no one to talk to about this cus all my family members see weed as something evil

2. Try to talk to your mother, do everything you can to ensure you can stay living in the state. I would personally just lie to her, perhaps tell her that you don't smoke weed and you were giving a friend a lift home and he was toking? Another option would to just admit you smoked weed on a few occasions and tell her that you are willing to give up. 

However if this fails just admit the truth to your mother, make her watch a pro-weed documentary on the herb and try to change her viewpoint on it. Really hope that this works out for you and that you are able to stay in your current state and finish school as you desire too.

Goodluck.  :unsure:

3. Thanks for the reply & the tip... But If i make her watch a pro-marijuana video she's gonna be stubborn af and just say its illegal anyways what if I get caught by the cops with weed and bullshit like that. Idk what else to say or do...

4. #4 XCITED, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013

Oh man that really sucks, hopefully you can convince her to let you stay there somehow. When it comes to getting caught by the police, perhaps you can convince her that you are responsible enough for that to not happen. However your best chance to stop the problem would be to convince her your not toking or are going to give up. Are you sure she is going to make you move? You said she was not bitching and made it sound like she was being calm and reasonable.

Goodluck again.    -_-

5. Lock her in the bathroom and blow weed smoke under the door hahaSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app