getting caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeluxeHerb, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #1 DeluxeHerb, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    well I finnaly got caught by my parents, my mom "had a dream that God told her about the weed in the house" haha well she went through everything in my room after I went out for 45 minutes to chill with my cousin, and I come home and I was a little buzzed from a while ago she takes me aside and says come here and I'm thinking and she starts saying stuff(I already knew where this was going so I was getting impatient) about her dream, and how she looked through my room like she in the swat team and found my lighter, weed and pipe and my one hitter, she starts threatening me about telling my used to be pastor(I'm a former christian), my dad and my whole family and I say "give it to me I'll smash it all outside and throw it away" and she kept giving me shit about it after I said I dont care about it like she just wanted me to feel guilty, she doesnt even care that I smoke.

well that was my only true happiness of being able to deal with my anxiety, inability to sleep and my pain from weightlifting, so oh well back to the boring, depressing sober life since their gonna be on my case, and I'm 18 turning 19 next month and they just treat me like shit, I cant wait to go to the army chekc my paychecks and bounce.

2. Right, people who want to join the armed forces quit smoking cannabis. Well maybe this is your chance since it will be forced. Goodluck in the armed forces if you get that far, remember they drug test at the start and when you are in. And they will dishonorably discharge you in a heartbeat. This isnt World War Two, they dont need people badly. They only look for the best.

Look up MEPS.

3. yeah I'll just quit but it's kinda of annoying going through slow and painful weeks knowing you have nothing fun to do.