Getting Caught SUCKS (My story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 561imdone, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Well GC I should have seen this coming, Ive been becoming less careless over the past couple weeks/month about smoking the herb.

First off heres some background info on what I have to deal with everyday.
    I am 18 years old and live at home, and i am currently finishing up my senior year.

My real father died of a cocaine overdose when I was younger, so my mom is pretty much against ALL DRUGS.

My older step brother got caught dealing the herb at school and was on probation and shit, that was when he was in like 10th grade, now he's 23 and still smokes weed, and is just a flat out Burnout. So my mom alrdy sees weed as a bad drug.

My uncle is a major PotHead and is deff a burnout, my mom grew up with him and knows all about when he would smoke weed when they were younger, so that doesnt help me much either lol.

My mom is ALWAYS trying to catch me doing something wrong, always making eye contact with me, randomly smelling me(she thinks i dont notice dumb bitch) asking me what im up to etc etc..........

Well about two weeks ago I came home from a party LIFTED as fuck. Normally I put eyedrops in, but that night I didnt feel like it, and I figured everyone would be sleeping by the time I got home since they always are.
    So I'm walking to my room and my mom turns on the hallway light and says Whats up? I said nothing much... She says "look at me" (me thinking FUCK MY LIFE) I turn around and look at her, just by looking at her face I knew she saw how red my eyes were. She didnt say anything which was surprising.

So I kind of took this as "My mom doesnt seem to care if I blaze" so i went on for a week blazing when ever and where ever like always.. She talks to my sister about me and ALWAYS ask her if I do drugs. My sister has my back and always says No..

Yesterday was a weird ass day. I told my mom I was going to my friends house whom I used to be best friends with but we dont hang out much since he stopped burning, kinda sad. Anyways I was over there blazing with my friends brothers girlfriend (lol) I get a phone call from my mom and shes in a bitch ass mood, and shes asking me why im not at my friends house. I said I am here retard.... she said I know where he lives and i just drove by and ur not there. Me having a short temper, and the fact I cant stand my mom, I freaked out and said What the FUCK is ur problem why are u stalking me, im 18 yrs old wtf is ur deal? We got into a fight then she told me be home at 6 for dinner... (Weird as fuck bc i never eat at home)

So I left and headed home, I got home before my mom did and hid all my shit. About an hour and a half later my dad came home. 15 minutes after him being home my mom calls my cell. She says to me as if nothing is wrong. "Hey can u come in dads office for a minute?" At this point I knew I was fucked and I had a feeling there was a drug test....

I get in the office and shes like we need to talk....... She said youve been acting weird lately blah blah blah...... She says I bought a drug test...... I said "Kool I'm gonna fail it"

I wish you could have seen the expression on her face when I said that. FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!!! She said "why"? I said bc I tried smoking weed at a party a couple times and marijuana stays in your system for over a month. They tried to feed me all this bullshit saying how its addictive etc etc. I tried my BEST to fight them and say its not. But they wouldnt buy any of it. :(

My parents are both very Christian and go to church once a week. Me, I mean idk whether or not to believe when it comes to religion so im just like w.e about the whole situation....... They asked if Ive ever driven high or drunk and of course I said absolutely NOT.... even though i blaze while i drive to skool everyday almost heehee.

They "PRAYED" over me and I just sat there like.... This is sooooooooooo fucking unesscessary.....

Since I fessed up about trying it a couple times I didnt get grounded (If I got grounded I would have left the house) and they didnt take away my car or any of my shit. So I guess I made out pretty good.

To celebrate me not getting grounded I ate a mango and then burned in the shower. But in reality im probably going to chill out with the herb for a little while until i get a job, Ive been wanting to take a T-Break anyways since my tolerance is so high now.

I really wish my parents would see that pot isnt that bad of a drug.
    Sorry for the long post. Cheers:smoke:

2. parents just dont understand.

3. unless they smoke too like mine:smoke:

4. ^^ i second that :D:smoke:

5. And the moral of the story is, don't run with sharp objects.

6. That sucks dude, but i guess from her stand point she does have a reason to be anti-drugs. i love weed as much as the next guy but i mean if shes seen weed in such negative ways around people close to her, shes just looking out for your best intrest. I wouldnt go as far as stop smoking, but i would avoid smoking/being high around her. I mean if you knew someone who got lung cancer, dont you think youd at least try and avoid smoking a cig around them to avoid some ackwardness? I dont think anything you will or can tell her will change her position on weed, so i wouldnt even bother fighting a losing battle. Show her that you care, and just tell her that its your choice, and that you know if you needed her there she would be there to help. idk, hope that helps.

PS. thank god my parents were stoners when they were my age. I dont think i could put up with constantly being harrassed by someone over something as stupid as smoking the herb.

7. sorry dude, but this sentence was so fuckin hilarious to me :p :

''To celebrate me not getting grounded I ate a mango and then burned in the shower.''

Anyhow, this is how alot of parents react, and i could imagine it suck..
    Do what i'm doing right now, find a job, when u got one get ur own place, and in ur place its ur rules!

But its like snoopdoggs says, you gotta pay the cost the be the boss.

8. =O thats just how I do:smoke::smoke:

9. Sounds like my mom.

We're not religious, though.

She always smells me and asks where I have been.

I don't really care anymore.

Good luck dude, next time, do the eyedrops - they help a lot.

10. lol, i always use the drops, i just didnt feel the need to use em that particular night

11. Ha, i can relate to the whole christian parents and not knowing what to think about religion.

I just got caught recently by my parents and my mom was like "i'll pray for you"
    and i said "OH THANK GOD, you'll pray for me, good, pray that i don't end up like you and dad."

12. Practically the same situation happened to me. My parents started asking about me smoking and what not and I finally just fessed up and said I had tried it a couple times. My mom is always asking me when I go home from college if I have burned lately and if I plan too haha I just tell her i havent but will prob sooner or later. haha

13. the fresh prince knows whats up.

Isn't eating mango before you smoke supposed to make your high better or something?

14. I heard drinking orange juice does

15. man you're lucky that you didn't get grounded. i know if i got caught i'd be DEAD to them. frickin christian parents already hate me for being an atheist but whatever. (they still tried to make me go to church after i told them that i was an atheist cuz they "wanted me to see how great god was" i was like "... fuuuuck that.") parents REALLY just don't understand.

16. That sucks your uncle and brother gave weed a bad rep bro.

17. yeah i know, fuck them