Getting Caught Smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Window, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I'd like to share an old story with you guys

So this dates back to my freshman year in highschool and I met four stoners who smoked me out for 2 months straight for free everyday no problem we would meet up after school behind this library nobody went to off the side of a freeway and we would rip the bong nonstop and get so high and I became somewhat of a burnout and started losing track of my life and do nothing but get high all day. I would go home eyes red a s*** and tell my mom in the face "no I'm not smoking" So of course doing this everyday my mom knew something was up and me being the cocky person I was told everybody that I'm a true pothead and so on. My mom ended up hearing about this and one day I was at my dealers house taking gravity bong hits higher than a kite get a phone call from my mom and she was furious screaming at me and I rushed home got in my moms car and she took me to get drug tested (keep in my mind I am very lifted at this point) not knowing what was going on she lectured me about how marijuana is bad blah blah blah but I ended up getting positive on my drug test and losing trust from my whole family for like a good 2 months. I was such an idiot back then but happy to be able to smoke freely whenever I want now.

So tell me share some of your stories of you ever getting caught by family, friends, or the police!

2. Multiple threads on this,

but I remember when my parents found out I smoked, they raided my room and my dad thought it was a 'shit'-meth pipe when he found my marijuana pipe lol. that was a loooonnng ass time ago.

3. Barely got caught, mom took my piece and a dub, got yelled at,

Bout the 20th time she's caught me.