Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Caught By Your Parents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ~Anton~, Aug 15, 2014.

1. So still live with my parent and they found a eight or so of my stash. Flipped the fuck out both mom and dad shut down for a day cuz of stressing it till I talked it out explained a lot and now we seem to be good. My question is do any of you guys have stories of living with the rents and getting caught? If so what was the reactions ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I went through a long chain of disagreements with one of my parents about weed, until I finally moved out. Bottom line, if it's their house its  their rules. I wish someone told me that so I dont look back at myself as an ass for trying to argue :laughing:

3. Living with your parents gets the thread sent to "Tokers Q&A".

4. Rents = parents. Ok I get it.

When my parents found out I smoked weed when I was 13, I smiled proudly and stood my ground. All through the years, my parents and the law tried to stop me from smoking weed. Nothing worked. I just kept right on smoking. And I still smoke today. My parents finally gave in and accepted the fact that I was gonna smoke. War won!

5. Can't relate. My parents aren't smart enough to refuse me things that I have garnered enough respect to have. Or maybe that's just the privilege of my own past history. I never got in trouble, got good grades, had tons of fun but never got caught, so when I told my mom at 18 that I smoked and that I understood everything behind it and how her generation was raised on perpetuated bullshit and propaganda, she really couldn't say anything. In my house, 18 was like the line as an adult. So if I was smart enough to accept the consequences and I understood the health aspect of smoking the plant, it was understood that there wasn't really going to be a problem... just don't fucking rub it in her face- she's still a mom. My dad is either oblivious or doesn't care. Probably oblivious. We were never close. Doubt he knows my favorite color. Which isn't even really a color.

6. my parents only cared when they could smell it. we lived in a double and we used to rent out the upstairs but then i was able to move up there and could smoke relatively all the time with no problems unless someone would walk up. if my mom walked up she would just say "dude, it reeks in here." and i would just act dumb and play it off. my dad gave me the nickname smokey joe which is funny because he used to be a stoner.

7. Found out n gave me ganj from then on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. First time i got caught it was me and my older cuz. My dad just looked at me and came back about an half hour later with a 3 pack of white owls (rolled wit the herbal ofcourse) and make us smoke them all. i was so stoned out of my mind!! And it was the second time i smoked

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My parents found a water bottle bong in my room. They dont usually snoop through my things but we were moving house so apparently that gives them the right. Anyway they werent too bothered and said they didnt mind if i had a joint with friends here and there. In a way its a relief knowing that they know - although i still keep it on the DL its not like im hiding a huge secret.
    The only problem now is i cant find a dealer :'(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. yes my favorite color is also bacon :smoking:

11. Accurate.

12. Most of these people that get caught by their parents are smoking in their house, which is fucked up.
    Respect their rules and you won't have these problems. Also... search for a thread before you make a new one. There are hundreds of these threads.

13. I actually told my mom, she was iffy at first but now she doesnt care, i just roll up and smoke freely :)

Roll Another One.

14. #14 Outraaageous, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    I was about 14ish, and always kept my stash in the inside pocket of an old winter coat that was in my bedroom closet. I did this because we had moved to georgia at the time and thought no1 would ever use that damn coat lol. One day im sitting on my bed watching tv, outta nowhere mama dukes comes in to talk about something or another and bitchin that my room was messy. Well I told her id start cleaning it and started to do so, she then proceeded to walk to my closet and opened the door. At this point ive basically stopped wat I was doing and just staring at her back while she looked in the closet. Now this whole time im nervous as hell but thinking there is no way she would go into an old random winter coat that is kid sized! Well she did! She went right for the coat, so I run at her and stick my arm between her and the doorframe right into the coat and grab my stash.. I shoved it in my pants so fast she wasnt sure wat it was but knew it was something bad if I wanted to hide it. So my kid mentality was that any punishment she could give for the unknown was far better than her finding the stash. I proceded to run from her, first around the house, then I made it outside... once outside we had ourselves a little standoff at the car, as she moved left or right so did I on the opposite side of the car. I remember yelling "you cant catch me, you cant catch me im faster than a nigguh!" She bursts out laughing and tripped, I stood just over her askin if she was okay, she used that opportunity to grab me! Well this whole ordeal took so much out of us and she was still laughing I decided to just admit it was bud, and still not give it to her lol, I used the excuse that me and friends threw in together and id owe them if she trashed it, and refused to even let her see it. As for punishment she just demanded I never bring it to the house again and from that point on it was acceptable for me to smoke as long as I didnt come home baked. Learned that part the hard way, have had a few large objects thrown at me for showing up baked lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. My parents knew I smoked, they found a bag of mine with the canned stupid reply "I'm holding for Timmy"  I got the 'Yeah right" canned reply.  My parents told me to never bring it in the house and never do it on their property. EVER.  My parents allowed me a lot of freedom and I repaid that with respect for their wishes.  They also kept their wishes realistic.

Pretty simple,  Either follow their rules in their house or move out.  It can't be that complicated.  Will it cramp your smoking?  Of course it will.  Just be smart and your parents will hopefully forget about it.  Some parents are like Kushcloud93's parents and realistic.  I personally would prefer my daughter tells me.  She already knows we are obviously not against weed.

One last thing, I said follow their rules, but if it is an iron fist rule like, Never smoke ever ever!  Then I would never do it at home and go on with life.  Don't smoke in my house is reasonable and you should not do that anyways.  If you do then you are setting up your parents for a possible felony and you for a foster home.

16. I told my mom (like a dumbass but was for a good reason) and she was cool with it for 2 weeks then kicked me out. Went to live with my dad he said he couldnt stop me but rather i wait until im 21. Three weeks later called up my mom she unkicked me out but have trust issues. And 3 years later here i am in my own house with a cobra mustang (car). Making almost 3.5 grand a month. Only am 18 too.

"Money is numbers and numbers never end. So if it takes money to be happy, your search for happyness will never end". -Robert Nesta Marley

17. I smoke with my mom now lol ill roll one and she'll roll one and we sit on the patio and get baked. she is one of the biggest stoners i know. From what she say been smoking since the 80s so it probably comes natural to me. But i love it lol!

18. Haha sounds like it would be a blast to smoke with ur own parents.

"Money is numbers and numbers never end. So if it takes money to be happy, your search for happyness will never end". -Robert Nesta Marley

19. It is. Dont gotta worry about hiding anything and when i dont have nug she got me. I love it. But i am 19 so it really wouldnt matter. And she let me start my first grow wit no problem cause she knew she would get some nug lol. Gotta love my mom.

20. Damn and it's got benifits!!! Im jealous. I need to look into growing buying is spendy at times.