Getting Caught By A Cool Cop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Typewritermonky, Jun 5, 2010.

1. #1 Typewritermonky, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    So today me and five other friends are smoking right by this creek. We've smoked a fat joint, a few bowls already, and are just hanging out enjoying the beautiful weather in California and the scenery. I was just hitting one of the bubblers when someone goes "Oh shit, theres someone over there". I thought it was someone who lived nearby, or a hiker or something even though we were far away from trails. I continue to hit the bubbler, then I hear "Oh god it's a cop". Fuck.

I look over, bubbler still at the lips, to see a cop staring back at us. A blonde lady cop. Short, too. Two of my friends there had already been caught twice for weed, and the third time it becomes serious. Another friend had already been caught 3 times and was let off with mad community service, he woulda been facing jailtime.

But here's the situation. Cop knows were blazing, but shes on the other side of the creek, which is 6 feet deep and about 15 feet wide. She asked us how we got there, and we told her go around to the other side (which woulda given us time to stash everything and be O.K). So we roll out, and 4 of my friends (the ones with previous records) just go "Thank you for saving our lives." and bounce the fuck outta there. But they took all the weed and pipes with em, little did we know to save us :hello::hello:.

So the cop comes over to where we are, we have nothing on us, a few cigarettes (but were all over 18) and the cop comes over and says.

"Beautiful day, beautiful place. Have a good day, please be safe and careful."

Gets into her squad car, waves goodbye, and drives away.

The friends who went running all got SOAKED in the creek, and ended up hiding out until dark (2 hours) and then we all met up again, smoked a blunt in someones house, and figured how lucky we were.

Sparknotes:
    Blazing in nature
    Cop sees us smoking, obvious
    Friends with previous records run with our approval to save them
    Cop comes over and says "Beautiful day, beautiful place. Have a good day, please be safe and careful."
    Gets back in her car, leaves, waves goodbye
    We all meet up later, smoke a blunt at my house.

Pretty good sesh actually, never been so excited before. Incredibly surreal waving to the cop goodbye. Restored my faith in the Police Force actually, to be perfectly honest I learned much more then I did if I was arrested. Being arrested would have taught me to be resentful and feel hatred towards the police, whereas now I have gained a lot of respect and learned to not blaze outside unless it's really, really in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

2. why did they get wet? Were they hiding from the cop underwater

3. fuck the pigs and fuck your restored my faith in the Police Force

4. Im so confused.

lol. I read it like 5 times and Im still like :confused:

So you were smoking out of a bubbler, then a cop on the otherside of the creek sees you. Then your friends all get the fuck outta there with all the paraphenelia(sp) and you stay and nothing happens?

5. Hell yeah man, i bet that lady cop was once a stoner herself :)

6. Yup. Because I knew my rights and how to handle a situation like that.

And yeah, they were hiding out in the creek for half an hour! Like, up to their waists haha.

The cop just drove off after catching us to scare the shit out of us.

7. damn close call.

Im surprised she didnt mention anything about where your friends went.
    Dumb cop.

8. you really built that story up for something confrontational to happen and nothing ever did... i think you missed some details or something...

9. She wasn't really "cool" since she approached you anyway in an attempt to bust you. You were just lucky enough to avoid a penalty by having nothing on you.

10. llol somebody hates one time

11. No she didn't search us or anything, in her mind she must've known we still had the stuff on us. She just knew that it wasn't worth busting our balls over a few bowls of weed.

12. I had a badass truency officer like that.
    He would be like
    "You smoke weed?"
    Yeah
    "I love my weed"
    Rofl
    "Just dont Ditch class to smoke weed"
    Kay.

13. :smoke:

14. Breathe through reeds like in without a paddle.