Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting caught/almost getting caught stories.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ScribbleWobbles, Feb 26, 2011.

1. So here we go, this thread shall contain stories about getting caught or almost getting caught. I just almost got caught this night.

Basically, my friend came over and left his bike by our street. And we were lighting up behind my house when my 'rents pulled in the driveway. It was crazy. We ran into our orchard and we just stayed there. Then my mom called me and told me to come back now. Little did I know, they weren't concerned with what I'm doing at all. They were concerned about the bike by the road.

Lots of adrenaline folks, lots.

2. i was once with some friends very close to my house smoking. a car went by one friend said maybe we should go but we didnt. next thing i know i see a cop side light shinning in the back window. oh shit i had and my friend sitting in shotgun tossed the weed in the back seat worst thing he could of done cause now some in on the floor. we were hotboxing the cop walked up i rolled my window down and smoke was pouring out. he asked us if we were smoking my friend in front says no he had to know. the cop asked what we were doing it was july 5th and we said we were watching fireworks from my neighbors and trying to call girls to hangout with. he ended up letting us go probably cause we were all 15 and one of us 16 he made us switch seats cause i didnt has a license. It was late and he probably didnt want to bust a couple kids smoking pot.

3. ok so one my buddies in middle school need some bud for as little get together with a girl. He was grounded at the time and he couldn't come over. He told me to bring it to school. I wouldn't do it. He told me they only brought the drug dogs in once every semester(which they already had). I said ok. I gave the bud to him in between 1st and 2nd period. He rolled up a small joint and smoked half during lunch. Then at 7th period the principal came in and told us to stand up and leave the class room(leave backpacks, NOT JACKETS). They searched the room and the dog found nothing. They left, him being right next to me looked at me then his jacket pocket and rub his hand against the bag. So we almost got caught
    :D

4. damn bro you got let off easy:hello:

We were following my cousins friend ( i was with my cousin from california we were visiting my other cousin in indiana), we were at this basketball court playiong bball, passin around a glass piece with some kine bud, so we see a car pull up and we see my cousin from indiana run away and the cop didnt see him, i was sketching out at this point, the cop is talking to the owners of the vehicles and then my cousins friends name is the same as my cousins so i thought they were talking about him running away i got scared and gave the cop my id hes probably like wtf four brown guys one from missouri, one from CA and two from indiana he just said call it a night haha:smoke:

5. I was in my room breaking up my bud for a joint while my dad was asleep. He wakes up, comes in my room. Looks at me, pauses, and says," oh so you smoke weed too." he then leaves and comes back with a big sack of OG kush and smokes a joint with me.

6. Bullshit! If not, you are one lucky motherfucker haha.

I myself have had a few near by encounters, never anything with the police as i live very far out of town, and i tend to smoke in places that have nearly 0% chance of police rocking up, and even if they do, i would hear/see a car coming and have a few minutes to pack everything up etc.

Mostly my near encounters have consisted of me smoking while my father slept, then retreating to my bedroom and 5 minutes later my Dad waking up for a midnight snack or something, luckily i sneak outside and blow away from the house, so he never smells it : )

Though this one time, i was with a few friends, we picked up a 'stick' and were trying to find a place to smoke (this was in town), we didn't know of any friends that had the place to themselves, so we were just roaming town finding places to smoke like a bunch of sketchy motherfuckers. Eventually my friend had the smart idea of smoking up on this hill that overlooks the entire town, and is directly opposite the town library. As we had been searching for awhile, i just gave up and agreed to do it. He grabs an apple out of his bag, and crafts the infamous Apple Pipe, and we begin to chuff on it. 2 minutes later, i look down at the library only to see a man walk out with someone, and point at us. Being slightly high we automatically assumed the worse, and legged it for about 10 minutes.

Fortunately now i live away from home, and I'm in a situation where i can smoke up when i want, with complete safety, one of the best feelings : ).

7. Me and a friend were waiting for my mom to leave so we could blaze. She leaves & we procrastinate about smoking.. Like 40 minutes later we go to my back yard, we usually smoked in my garage but it was locked that day, "Fuck it" I said. Started chiefin right in my back yard, we get down to the roach & bam! My mom had pulled in the driveway, I took off my clothes, jetted back inside to act normal, but she had smelt the smell from all the way down the street. So while I was caught, my friend is still in the backyard smoking the rest of this blunt, haha. It was a bad day that day as it was only 5 o Clock and this was the sesh before the sesh and I couldn't even get to that one. My mom was distraught and dissappointed.

Bad times... Bad times.:smoke:

8. #8 d50416, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    fuck i have the scariest one

for 3 days or so in spring i hotboxed my car with a blunt really late (like 2am) i was parked in my parents driveway.. on this third and fateful night it was about 230, i sparked the blunt up, and turned on my blaze playlist on my ipod turned to a really low volume (maybe i had it to 6, i usually cruise around at 18 - 20)..

im halfway through this blunt - completely fucked up - when all of a sudden theres a **BANG BANG BANG** on my passenger side window.. my mom is standing there staring at me, :eek: , i nearly shit my pants.. i throw the blunt in an empty pepsi can, and lower my windows for the car to clear out a little bit.

i go inside and my mom is whisper yelling at me - probably the funniest thing to happen that night. she was saying that she heard the music, and if she heard it our neighbor could have as welll... anyways, they went to work the next morning, i went out to my car and finished the blunt :smoke:

9. oh, another story was when i was delivering for dominos..

i w
    as driving down a little "highway" that was 40 mph, smokin a joint - and turned onto a road that was 25 mph.. i was coasting down the road finishing off the joint when i look in my rear view mirror and see dark figure shoot across the road. i didnt think anything of it, i just thought i was seeing things, i finished the roach, tossed it, kept driving, sprayed some pine scent spray in my car... keep cruising

th
    ank god i did because a little further down the road, i turned and immediately got pulled over by the 'dark figure'...

cop gets out,
    tells me i have to immediately slow down once i turn onto the 25mph road, bullshit (it was 11;30 at night, not like there's gonna be kids walking in the road) and asks for my stuff... i hand him my family Pba card - he walks away, no questions asked :wave:

mor
    al of the story: if you're going to smoke while driving, have the windows slightly / halfway open, so it can constantly ventilate..