Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting card in CO with MJ felony?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Burton7, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hey hows it going everyone? I was just wondering, I had a MMJ card when i was 18 (when it was very easy to get here a couple years ago in CO), and unfortunately got busted having more than I was supposed to. I was allowed to have 4 ozs (as a caregiver for a friend) and got caught with 8 ozs and am now a felon (possession of 8ozs or more). I am now 21 years old, completed probation a month ago (7 months early), and was wondering if I would be able to re apply and get my card back, being more careful this time of course! thanks!

2. Why not take advantage of legal weed since your 21?

3. Good question. I would like to know the answer to this.

4. Yeah bro, just wait til stores open up a near the end of the year.

5. well i have noticed great benefits of vaping MJ with my asthma. Id like my card to be able to go in a dispensary and get different strains and concentrates etc. Although its legal in CO now, its not just as crazy as everyone thinks, a lot of cities might even ban weed shops just like they did for dispensaries when MMJ became a big thing here.

6. #8 fletcher9230, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    go on bump..... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Might have to call a doc or the state office and ask. Not sure anyone here knows for sure.

8. Why don't you just apply and see lol

9. i dont think they run a background check on you as it is a medicine... That would be like felons can't be prescribed adderrall.

10. under most state laws medical need trumps the felony for patients. Not sure about care givers though.

11. Been more than a year since revocation of your red card? Lost your rights as a caregiver?

12. THey might try to ban weed in some cities in Colorado, but there will still be plenty of cities where it is legal and dispensed. You will be just fine.

13. Grand junction is this way.