Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Cannabutter to go down

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by medkip, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Gah! I cannot stand the smell and taste. I was thinking of putting some on toilet paper wrapping it up, then just swallowing it. Anyone have any other ideas?

2. make brownies with it

3. not available.

4. It's soooooo easy, just butter some toast and put cinnamon sugar on it. SOOOOOOOO good.

5. Dude man up eat it with a spoon. :D

6. i know where your coming from man. i had these shitty rice krispy treats coated in cannabutter that were made with cornpops. i could barley get them down. i had to smear peanut butter all over them but it was still bad. do whatever you have to do. but i had a legit chocolate marshmallow candybar from a dispensary a week ago and it was super good, barely tasted the butter. fuckin melt that shit and take shots of it.

7. What horrible part of the world do you live in where brownies are not available?!

8. Milk, best thing to drink while eating them.

9. Made me laugh.

Make a milkshake in a blender with ice cream, milk, the cannabutter, and maybe a little chocolate.

Seriously, it's not that bad though...

10. damn man i love my cannabutter it reeks like piff