Getting Busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by areece14, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Apologies for not really knowing where to put this, but here goes.

2 days ago, my friend and i both got some bud(an oz each). My couple days went great and everything was fine. My friend on the other hand got caught (by his mom, as he was still living at home) and she in turn decides to call the police. She flushed his oz first so they couldnt charge him with possession or attempt to distribute (he had a scale also) but they found his bong and charged him with paraphernalia.

I talked to him today and he was telling me that cops told him they have kids in schools now finding out who sells drugs and such. I'm pretty sure i'm just sketched out since he told me how much police shit is going on, but i still have this feeling that i'm gonna be next.

Can the city ease my worries? let me know if anything like this has happened to you or someone you know. Should i just lay low for a while? He already told me any messages in his phone that were from me were deleted and such, I just feel like cops can get around that.

So let me know, am I just sketched cause of the bust, or should i be worried?

2. tbh if you're not prepared to face the possible consequences, dont smoke.

3. uh just keep it at your place? dont sell for a second if your dealing....i mean if your getting bad vibes go with what you think is best...

4. @Dwaine. If you think this is the first time i've had to "face the consequences" then your wrong. I enjoy my herb just as much as the next person, but we all need to be reasonable sometimes.

5. When ever someone gets caught the Cops offer the person a reduced sentence for the names and numbers of dealers. Unless you haven't been smart about who you dealing with you should be fine. If you deal with idiots though I watch your back because the cops probably have your name and depending on who your cell phone provider is cops can easily pull up your texts.

6. Thats good to hear, because i am 99% sure my name isn't anywhere at all. Never been charged with anything, never gotten a ticket, nothing. That would mean im in the clear, correct?

7. If you sell weed to someone and they get caught the cops might get your name out of that person.