Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting bud in CO?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aappss, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Next week im going on vacation to Estes Park CO and im trying to figure out how I can get some bud down there. Im aware I can't buy from any dispensaries, do you guys have any advice on trying to find some bud? Show I just ask people that I meet? Thanks.

2. Use your nose.

3. Lol if I smell weed ill search it out. Are there any ways to get around having to go to the dispensary?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. tons of people are gonna be smoking. just find someone coming out of the dispensary

5. I thought Colo. allowed out of state patients the right to buy in dispensaries? Am I wrong? Why do they call it recreational?

6. you need a red card to buy from a dispensary but they will have retail shops eventually it's all still being set up tho
    as for getting the bud walk up to literally anyone on the street and be like get me some weed? this is the state that had more votes for weed then the president im sure you can find some one to get you some

7. Then definetly get a red card.

I believe you are required to be a CO resident to get a red card.  It's just like the MMJ cards in CA.

9. Ok but again, Word on the street is you can be out of state and buy in Colo. True?

10. #10 aappss, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    you need a red card to buy from a dispensary but they will have retail shops eventually it's all still being set up tho
    as for getting the bud walk up to literally anyone on the street and be like get me some weed? this is the state that had more votes for weed then the president im sure you can find some one to get you some
    </blockquote>Well if it's that easy it'll be great. What are the prices like there? I'm from Missouri so it's 60$ 1/8 here.

11. it's alot cheaper then that i grow my own and don't really know the prices of CO but it's alot cheaper
    not at the moment you have to live in state to get a red card and until recreational shops open up thats the only way to get bud with out getting it off the street but the shops are coming and i am pretty sure once they start opening as long as you are over 21 one you will be allowed to purchases upto an ounce but i mean most people in CO are more then down to share the weed

12. #12 Cody227, Jun 21, 2013
    Yeah you need a red card for despensaries. And starting janurary 2014 is when retail shops will open and everyone, even out of staters can buy from there as long as you are 21. Out of staters will not be able to buy more than a 1/4 at a time to reduce trafficing and locals can buy 1 oz. If your trying to find weed here, just do like everyone said and ask. Its not hard. Especially in certain areas, i cant walk down the street in Denver without a few people asking if I want to buy.
    As far as price, you can get decent stuff for $150-$160 an ounce pretty easy at the dispensary.. If your cool with cooler people you can get it cheaper obviously. Anything more than that better be some really really good shit. Growings the hest though obviously, few hundred into a setup and it pays for itself in one cycle. And its legal to grow 6 plants. (3flower 3veg). I love it here.

Ask someone at a skatepark or something. Estes might be a bit more difficult due to the people and type of towm it is.

13. $60 an eigth is outrageous. Good eigth can easily be found for $25 here.

14. #14 StonedScholar, Jun 21, 2013
    On the east coast, its normally $55-$60 an eighth.

15. I don't mind spending extra cause I know I am getting some fire buds, especially if it's been tested :)

16. Na not until 2016. That's when 21 year olds can buy from dispensaries.
    Dude it's easy shit. Go to broadway and walk its the strip mall of nug

17. Thank you. Broadway. I'll remember that.

18. #18 MileHighPotHead, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    Yea seriously start just south of Denver on broadway and walk or drive down. For like 20 ish miles there are dispensaries/headshops every block.
    Back to the garden, patients choice, and native roots are my personal favorites.
    120/oz at garden, 160/oz patients, and like 200+/oz native. Native is fucking bomb nug tho.

Worse comes to worst, send me a pm ill find you some man.