Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting bud in CA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jsim93, May 31, 2012.

1. I know everyone keeps telling me its wicked easy, but I am in California until Monday (Palo Alto Area)... where can I get bud? Is it sketchy to ask random people?:confused:

2. Haha that whats up ^^
    I would message that dude haha

3. Hahaha I know its pretty sketch... I prolly wouldn't respond myself, but I figured it might be worth a try since I'm bored

4. Ask stoner lookin people. Worst they'll do is say no, we are in California after all.

5. Probably just ask a chill dude...

6. if I couldn't find weed in Cali I might be done with life. :p

7. Just got here about an hour ago so I'm gonna go around town and see what I can find

8. Just go rob a dispensary or a college kid. Just kidding mods I would never encourage violence on a marijuana forum

9. Get a medical card and go delivery. Seriously you live in California...stoners in the South would give their Left nut to be in your place.

10. I live in MA, I'm just in Cali for a few days lol.. wish I lived here.

11. I live in San Jose(near Palo alto) and nobody will be offended if you ask them our anything...don't worry. And don't pay any more than around 10-15 a gram unless its some really bomb stuff..if I was in town I'd meet up with you! Haha

12. Hahaha thanks man, flew into San Jose today shoulda planned in advance... thanks for the advice

13. just ask anyone dude. no one will trip.

14. Oh and don't buy it in east Palo alto! Haha. and don't even go there for that matter. Haha. I mean I'll go there to eat or whatever but a lot of that part of Palo alto is rough..

15. go up to some ghetto looking fother muckers and ask if they got that.

16. ^^And get robbed..and then get shanked.. Win, win!!