Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting bud home

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420rookie, May 6, 2011.

1. this is some deep advice right here man hahahah

2. i said in lol

3. #23 i really dont know, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I loled pretty hardd!

4. Best bets probably putting it in your ass, thats what i do,

Pounds at a time..

5. #25 SunnydabudKing, May 6, 2011
    Last edited: May 6, 2011
    Wow, does it taste like buttbud afterwards? I've never tried.... It all really depends on how much weight you're holding. If it's hardly a few grams, stick it in a proper air tight ziplock and put it under the mat in the back seat. If you've got more, same bag and in the trunk. Chances are if you do get pulled over and are not high, the big bad wolf won't search your trunk. Good luck mate.

6. I've got a cigar box I put a false bottom on in my trunk :) I put it in there and then stuff the box back under a bunch of junk.

7. dude, im stoned and dont get how you would want to joke about putting weed in ya ass, and keep on about it. do some guys have a little fantasy ;D
    but thats just me.

dude you can get weed home if you drive safely and be smart about putting it where it wont stick up ya ride and shit.
    AND KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
    you can say no to a search with no cause. DO NOT CONSENT. you can stay silent.

8. This is your best bet

9. This. There's a panel on my dash that pops out (I think you might install an overdrive toggle or fog light switch there) if you hit the top of the dash. There's a metal ledge inside and I just stick a piece of duct tape and stick the baggie or whatever to the tape, and put the panel back on. Unless the cop is hitting the dash, or has a dog, he's not going to find it.

10. I always just put it in my pocket. Drive like a normal person. Go home, smoke. Win.

11. Well if i'm in a car i'll either crotch it or back when I had a POS mp3 I would take the batteries out and throw the herb in there and drop it in the back seat, just drive like everyone else and your set.. Hope that helps

12. It reminds me of the game where you add "in the ass" to the end of everything.
    Getting bud home in the ass

13. Honestly people are so sketch about this look. Drive carefully and store it in your trunk. Wear non-punk cloths and non sketch cloths. Look a cop has no reason to search you. Every cop is going to ask if oyu have drugs. Just say no. Have a real story made up that makes sense. And wala u will never get caught unless they are scoping out the area for potential buyers.

14. dnt look sketchy, follow the rules when you drive and you will never get pulled over
    and if by some chance you do get pulled over, dont freak out cops will sense this instantly

15. Is the bag in your asshole yet?!?!?!!?

16. maybe in his vagina.

17. In a bag in the trunk. Hid somewhere in the trunk.

If its under like an 8th though, and your not traveling far, its fine in your pocket.

It can be nerve racking driving with bud. My friend took me to pickup a QP one time, And at the time I only smoked once a week and never had the shit in my car. It was all cool though.

One of my guys drives around with a big ceramic cookie jar, filled with like atleast a half pound all bagged off into smaller amounts. hes a rich fuck though.

18. dont stick it in your ass, thats the 1st place theyll look.

put it in your pee hole. thatll trick em

19. thats retarded as fuck, thats just asking to get a distribution charge. =(

20. I put it in my gas cap. it locks and if for some reason i got pulled over, i can't think of a plausible situation where it would be found.