Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting bud from Craigslist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Maybe I'm crazy, but I posted an ad on Craigslist about bud and I'm probably going to be meeting up with this guy. He's bringing an eighth and I'm going to give him $60. (Expensive, I know) He says it's dank, but at this point I'm just hoping it's weed in the first place and I don't get robbed. If it's actually weed and it's actually dank and weighs out that would be great, but who knows... So what do you guys think besides the fact that it's kind of shady? I mean if he brings bud and it weighs out that's one thing, but if they're actually some dank nugs that would be fantastic. I don't know... I'm hoping for the best. Opinions?

2. The guy is probably planning to rob you.

The best way to prepare:

Keep the money on the inside of your sock, and ask him to weigh it out first in front of you.

If its all good, pay him, take the weed.

He he has no dank. Say nty.

3. You think he could be a cop? What kind of charges would I be looking at for buying an eighth?

I mean honestly I'll probably just hand him the money, if I get robbed I get robbed. I'd hope that wouldn't be the case, but what I really don't want is to get arrested or anything.

4. if you get robbed you get robbed?

Please send me $60 via mail. As it doesnt seem that much to you.

Try and avoid a bad situation.

5. Atleast bring something with you for protection..

6. Lol "if you get robbed you get robbed?" You dont know who this guy is he could kill you.Im not saying he will but he is a total stranger and have seen on the news about some guys getting killed when meeting up on craigslist but the chances of getting robbed rather then killed are higher though im sure

7. Yeah, if I get robbed than I get robbed. That's why I'm only getting an eighth. I obviously don't want to get robbed, (or send anyone $60 :bongin:) but I'm almost out of bud so... Trust me, I'm not just buying weed from Craigslist because I wanted to switch up the strains or anything. My buddy isn't answering my texts and I don't know anyone else with dank.

8. Or it's the cops.  Keep us updated on what happens.

9. Yeah, well I'm hoping if he's going to rob me he doesn't like kill me or anything. Maybe this isn't such a good idea... Well it wasn't a good idea to begin with, but in New Jersey it's so hard to find someone with dank...

10. Get him to send some pictures of it,so you have a better idea or better yet a video off it.I've bought a PS3 of off craigslist,but I always go in with protection

11. i call the cops for an emergency and it takes them 30 mins to respond, you guys really think cops spend all day trolling CL ??

12. Yeah, but I mean he could just take some picture from google for all I know. I guess it's better to ask though.

13. i tried this once, asked if anyone had a minute 420 bullshit (idea from here) and only got a response from some girl telling me im a bad ass

14. You want a good way to get high legally? Try this, take a bath and drop a radio in there the buzz you get from the electricity meeting the water is crazy i was high for three days.

Seriously though try to talk to this guy a little more, OP. Find out if he's cool or not, maybe invite him to smoke a joint before if he says yes he's probably not a cop. Also, stay strapped because you never know what kind of people are out there, i'd hate to see another RIP thread. :(

15. #16 Tree Of Life, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    It's been over an hour and he didn't answer. I gave him my number and he didn't call. I don't think this is a good idea anyway. The town he said he's from literally has regular cops and DEA, and I wouldn't be surprised if a cop from there would set up a meeting just to bust somebody for buying an eighth. This is bullshit... I shouldn't have to resort to Craigslist to get a fucking eighth of dank... What the fuck... :confused:

16. #17 MrGoatington, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    Remember those undercover cop shows where they can't bust the guy unless they show that they intend to buy the weed (as in, show the money). Don't show your money before you FULLY examine the weed, cops can't have real weed right? (do the money in the sock idea from above). Or, meet up with the guy without any money first, there's no way you can be busted if you don't have any money on you because you couldn't have possibly bought anything. Don't take my word for any of this, this is simply what I've heard, but it makes sense. Good luck and post back if you go through with it, so others may have hope for craigslist bud if it does work. 

17. Except that police would have real weed. Undercover police and most DEA agents can do just about whatever they want. They will use drugs, they will (legally) lie to you, they will pretend NOT to be police.

Besides that though OP, I wouldn't do it personally and I live in Washington, but if you decide to go through with it instead of just waiting to meet up with someone you know... let me know how it goes.

:smoke:  :cool:

18. horrible idea for non med. Even for medical, the people on CL are ALWAYS sketchy. got some clones that brought mites into my apartment eft that ill pop my own beans thank you very much. Fuck CL.

19. I've thought about doing this before, but when it came down to it, I thought okay do I really want to risk getting a, caught and arrested b, killed c, raped (I'm a girl, but yes it could happen to a guy too) or d, kidnapped just because I can't stand to be without some bud for a while. If your answers to those questions are YES then you should probably stop and think about laying off for a while until your life doesn't revolve around getting high as much. I know it's tempting to try it, but be honest with yourself!