Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Bored

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluffzorz, Jan 6, 2011.

1. So for the last year ive been toking almost everyday, on and off I would say and I'm getting pretty bored of it, I need something to entertain me. Here is my routine...
    1. Smoke 2 bowls
    2. Get online for a little while
    3. Eat something
    4. Watch some TV in bed
    5. Brush my teeth
    6. Sleep while listening to music

Now, my real problem is that this is getting pretty damn boring and it's making me feel fairly useless and just isn't fun anymore. I smoke at nights due to me working all day and school. (I don't smoke at work or school because I don't like it and can't enjoy it) So GC, give me some ideas of what I can do. :D

Thanks guys!

2. Go grocery shopping high, wash cars high, jump on a trampoline high, do anythingg!

3. #3 Blunt, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011

4. Thats a fucking dream life. Why would u want to change that AT ALL? LOL

Get a xbox. It will definitely eat some of that spare time up and it goes great with weed. :D

5. ^Couldn't of said it better myself. Get a box.

6. Get you some poontang.

7. Draw, get another peice, get a vape.... A new peice is always fun to smoke out of, for me anyways... I actually just started drawing while high, and its really calming. Just expirement around.

8. Have a box...with black ops. Maybe I'm just spoiled? :D

FYI this is my first thread at GC, seems like an awesome place.

9. ^^^ this. Go hunting for some poonage.

But seriously if you don't want to be bored, do some new things like

go to the gym,
    smoke more than usual and go for a walk,
    go swimming while stoned (SO fun :D )

i dunno just think of the possibilities

I like to smoke 3 or 4 bowls and stare into the stars for hours. That's usually really fun

10. I work full time and go-to school part-time so I'm pretty busy almost every day all day during the week. It can get regular from time to time during the week, but on the weekends I make sure I'm high doing everything I do. This kinda counteracts the lesser smoking during the week. Sometimes as well though during the week instead of getting online every night before bed I might watch a Movie or play video games or workout instead just to switch it up. Just make sure you aren't in the exact same position every night, it can easily trick your mind into feeling sober.

If all else fails, smoke MORE each and every night into oblivion. It works;)

11. This ^

12. get some friends because it sounds like you dont have any(not trying to sound like a dick)seriously though go out and meet new people

13. XBOX - Black OPS.. NAZI fuckin zombies man!!! *addicted* I dream about crawlies in my sleep, lol.

14. haha, thats awesome. I always think, "I've done this exact same thing before."

Only to remember its your house and you do this every night.

15. i do something similar. i come home from work (full time, live on my own) smoke, eat, play with dog, take dog out, talk to the GF then go online and listen to music or play xbox360. i don't really get bored because i live off routine and schedules (it's just how i am)

but for someone who isn't used to schedules and routines i would recommend either stop smoking for a few days so you can get blasted, go out for a walk, call up some friends maybe?

i only have one smoking buddy (wish i had more!) so i just invite her over or go to her house. that def helps to have.

best of luck bro

16. It's not that it's the nights that I just got back from work and i'm tired and dont wanna go out. On weekends I go hang out with friends and do that whole deal, just not week days.

17. oh word then y o you should fap