Getting bored, need advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by Wismoker14, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Basically I've been with my girl like 6 months now and before that I was with a different girl basically like every week at least. I thought I had kinda gotten past that stage where I just wanted to fuck a ton of girls but lately it seems like it's all I can think about.

The problem is I really care about my girl, but I have other girls hitting me up for sex all the time and I've been good so far but it's becoming harder and harder. I really don't know what to do I don't want to hurt her but I'm bored. = /

2. Well you might be too young for a serious relationship. Tell her you guys need a break and fuck as many broads as you like, or you can be a douche and cheat on her.

3. Role playing is really good to spice things up when they get boring, and the options are endless. Some examples, naughty schoolgirl and the strict principle, mailman and the lonely housewife, bad girl and the officer, nurse and patient. Just go into all the way. Oh, and props help.

4. Yeah idk, I'm 20 I don't really think that's to young or maybe it is. The thing is whether I'm ready or not I've gotten myself into one. And it seems like this is a no win situation, If I stay with her I will be bored. But If I break up with her she will be crushed.

5. Well, you're only young once. You won't be getting hit on all the time at any other stage in your life. However, when you make a decision go all the way with it, if you choose the other girls then split with your current one first before you do anything with them. If you choose your current girl then tell the others to fuck off.

Sorry, can't help with the actual decision making, guess it all depends on whether you want a permanent (as in marriage and kids) relationship with your current girl or not.

GL man. It's kinda an enviable predicament. ;)

6. Yeah man I appreciate the advice. The funny thing is, when I used to fuck like a ton of diff girls I mean I've been with over twice as many girls as I am years old. And most were within a year and a half, when I used to do that shit I would be lonely. That doesn't sound right but I was wanting a relationship, and now that I have that I'm bored.

7. Maybe you're just not ready to settle down yet? There's a hell of a lot more in this world than just getting married and paying off a mortgage. Hell, when I finished college I worked my way around a few foreign countries by myself. Met tons of great people and ended up way more fulfilled now than I otherwise would have been. I wouldn't swap those experiences for anything (except legalization).

Maybe your current girl's feeling the same things you are?

8. Na man she isn't having the same feelings, I'd be happy if she was. She's like totally and completely in love with me, like %100 certain she wants to have my kids and shit. So I think no matter what I do she's gonna get hurt pretty bad.

9. Ok, you don't need to answer this as it's personal, but are you bored sexually or are you just bored?

If you're just bored then maybe you and her can plan a working trip when you're both done with college? That'll be like a lifetime experience and will bring you closer together.

If you're bored sexually then I don't know, whips and chains? ;)

10. Maybe you'l luck out and she likes crazy wild orgys

A guy can dream, right?

11. Ha yeah I am bored sexually. The thing is though I'm bored of having sex with HER, I don't think it would matter if she was a freak or not...I just want something new, you know what I mean? Like sex is really exciting when you barely know the person, like the first few times you fuck. But after that when you start to get to know each other it's boring.

12. Reminds me of a song.

Three Point One Four - The Bloodhound Gang

haha

13. well to me it sounds like your a dick and your bragging about your sexual escapades that prolly didnt even happen, you need to grow up and start being serious about relationships, its not all about sex, maybe you need to spend quality time together so you can connect with her instead of using her.

or turn gay since you got it goin purdy good already :)

14. personally, i think sex gets better the longer youre with the same person. the more comfortable you are with somebody, the more youre willing to get all gnar-butter in the sack.

but yeah... its worse in the long run to stay in a relationship when you dont want to be in it. you cant be responsible for other peoples feelings. (i mean, you can be responsible and let them down easily and not go out of your way to hurt them, but you cant be responsible for KEEPING them content while your own wants/needs suffer) it sounds like you guys' relationship has reached the point of no return. DUN dun DUNNNNNNN!!! do whats best for the both of you and break it off... NICELY.

15. well put couldn't agree more. annnd i like that gnar-butter thing you threw in there. made me want some crab legs and melted butter....uggghh

16. i thought you left the city already bud

17. just try some new shit out, get her to like play with dildo's and shit. i'd say thats your best bet!

18. by dildos and shit, do you mean dildos and other sex toys or dildos and poop?

19. i was in a long ass relationship and i knew i was getting over her, but i didnt want to lose the relationship i had previously so i stuck with her hopin i could make it fun again. Never happened, started talking to more and more girls, hittin up parties w/o tellin her.
    then i asked myself, 'why should i stay with her if im not happy, if im lying/avoiding her'

broke up with her and was never happier

for me this was all very gradual and i only let her know 1/2 of what i felt, my advice is to be straight honest with her
    tell her you care about her and dont want to see her hurt but you need your space and arent ready for a serious relationship