Getting blunted after a good workout

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by bujubanton, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Dont do this too often, but when i do,,,,,shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt

body feels great when high

I workout at night after work and school. By the time im done working out im pretty beat, so after the gym relaxing with a blunt feels great

Discuss.

2. hell yeah i always smoke after i workout. i work night shift at a gym so i pretty much live here...wake up go to school workout and shower here then work till 6am. and i get plenty of smoking inbetween too ahah:cool:

3. ITS THE GREATEST THING !
    I LOVE ROLLING A FAT JOINT AFTER A WHOLE DAY ON MY FEET :p
    I ESPECIALLY LOVE SMOKING AFTER SCHOOL :)

420ALLDAYERRDAY <3:cool:

4. haaa ya homie i work at a gym too as a trainer and sign ppl up. my pipes Always in my gym bag. in fact im at work now and have some purple no name waiting for me in the car. free membership, steady checks, buff, and toke daily. lifes amazin

5. rolling a fat blunt now... then time for south park seasons 3&4(:)

6. I like to get blunted before working out, helps the short term recovery time imo

7. Coming back from a long run (10-15 miles) and finding people sitting on my couch at the fraternity house smoking blunts is the greatest thing ever. And it always sets up for the perfect high shower!

8. I always try to smoke before I go to my jiu jitsu class as it helps me open my mind to technique and also smoke after I roll to help with sore muscles

9. I'm actually a river guide in the summer, and nothing beats coming in from a long day in the backwoods running tourons across the swamp and sparking the bubbler. Hell, I've been known to pack out a chillum and "scout ahead."

10. may work for you but holy shit i could never do that. my lifts would be greatly diminshed, the only part i could MAYBE agree with would be smoking before doing cardio ( stationary bike etc...)

as for the OP, after i workout i always, if possible, try to smoke. Great way to relax your muscles, stir up an appetite, and i feel as if my recovery occurs quicker. bongs hit for me tho...:smoke:

11. I do this. It DOES feel amazing. But switch to a vaporizer, smoking a tobacco product after doing something to remain healthy is kind of ironic.

12. I agree I always feel like I have more endurance high. It may be psychological.

Where do you play rugby? Now there's something I can't do high. Believe me I've tried.

13. This is about to become my daily shit lol. Once school starts back up, it'll be school, work, school, workout, joint, eat, sleep, repeat lol.

14. I used to play rugby for the Detroit Tradesman Junior Team and then got hurt.

15. Getting blunted after a good workout is the best prize that you could give you body in appreciation for the effort exerted. Helps your muscles relax, recover and grow.

16. very true. Followed by hitting the steam room and/or hot shower. :)