Getting Blazed at the Concert

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rashid, Oct 17, 2012.

1. #1 Rashid, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    Long story but it's kind of wild:

So i'm at this concert in Davis where Curren$y, Stalley, Dom Kennedy, Pac Div, and some other rappers are performing. Before I go in to see the show I got checked by security since it's indoors and they don't want anyone smoking (like that's really gonna happen at a Spitta concert). They patted me down and took my lighter but they didn't find the joint I had hidden so I was like "cool I'll just borrow a lighter from someone else."

After the first dude (some R&B dude) was done performing I noticed a lot of people in the audience started lighting up blunts already and they were getting harrassed by the security and getting told to stop. My plan was to light up when Curren$y came on since that's when I anticipated everyone would start cheefin at the same time (figured the staff wouldn't bother if that happened).

So I wait till Curren$y comes on but security's still nearby so i'm pissed I can't even smoke to this good ass music. But then some kind hearted fellow behind me sees the doobie I can't even light and he passes me a lit one. I say good lookin out and he tells me "just take 2 puffs and you good."

Now I didn't know what kind of weed was in this joint so I took two hits thinking it wouldn't do anything to me. After that I passed it back to him and he finished it. Since he had a lighter I thought I'd just let him light my joint and share it with him and his friend. We passed it and after about 10 minutes I felt like I was rotating but I didn't feel like my legs were moving. It felt like the bass of the music was moving me. As I was starting to feel this the crowd starts moving and I had no idea why.

Then I look around and Curren$y was in a line with the whole J.E.T. Set behind him making his way through the crowd. I was right next to it, so I tried to interact with him in some way. Like I didn't even know if I should give him dap or whatever so I just patted him on the back LOL. I wanted to shout something clever like "Spitta you sellin drugs??" to which he would reply "Nah bitch, i'm just dope." But I had little time to react, you know?

At this point I was sure I was high as i'd ever been in my life. I go back to watch the show still feeling like i'm rotating for no reason. I start thinking "maybe I'm just dehydrated and just tired from standing too long" so I go out one of the exits to get some water. As soon as I step out I ask one of the staff girls where I can buy a drink, and another staff girl comes up and tells me I can't get back in. I tell her i'm 10ft from the door and I just want to get some water but she tells me the same thing.

I start walking towards the entrance not really all that pissed about it because the concert was almost over anyway and it was hard to be angry, himalayarish as I was. As i'm walking around trying not to attract attention I meet this dude and his girlfriend who asked if I was going to the concert. I tell them I just basically got kicked out and they said something like "That's wack but we have these wristbands you can get in with. We'll sell em to you for $5 just come in with us."

So I walk in with them back into the concert still paranoid about security. But I can't even recognize the artist on the stage and I was pretty tired of waiting for Dom Kennedy to come up. I finally decide to just go home early and when I walked to the nearby Starbucks to buy a bottle of water, the girl who worked there confirmed I was really was rotating slightly and it wasn't in my head. When I got home I looked at my aunt and her face kinda morphed into this girl's face that I knew from High School. It was pretty weird. The next morning I was still blazed pretty good and I ended up texting my ex girlfriend. We might get back together now I don't even know lmao.

I then started to wonder if it was the joint I brought with me (Just some Grandaddy Purp) that got me to that point or if it was the shit that one dude passed me. Pretty sure it was the latter. I should've asked him what strain that was. :D

2. Good shit...

I got so high at the second curren$y concert I went to I passed out........ Twice :smoke:

I ate two firecrackers and smoked 15 js between me and my friend who had just gotten off papers 3 days prior o the concert....

I passed a J of some fire Lavender Kush to The pilot himself and he commented "damn that's that Ft.Loudy"

Legendary Times....

Attached Files:

3. hot spitta not the hospital bitch

4. That's crazy I hope you had a lot of water to drink lmao

5. I was at a snoop concert about two years ago I think,my husband and I were standing up near the stage so of course everyone was smashed together. Right in front of us was a super nice lesbian couple, one of which had a blunt that she offered to share with us.
    We joyfully accepted and passed it between the four of us until it was finished. Idk wtf kinda weed that was or if there was something else in there but both my hubs and I started freaking out lol. I had to get out of that crowd before I threw up or passed out. We laugh about it now but at the time it was like the ground was spinning underneath me and I was being suffocated by the crowd.