Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Baked before my Train Journey :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jetlife92, Jan 3, 2013.

1. going back to university tomorrow so i can finally get stoned everyday whenever in my room.

but i got a 2 hour train journey and i wanna travel extremely stoned, this will be my first time doing this.

what do you guys think, good idea or bad idea?

2. Kush till your mind gone.

3. Great idea, I travel by chartered bus all the time baked out of my mind.
    Nearly every trip I take by greyhound I'm stoned out of my mind, its the best way to travel.

4. *two hours later*

MISSED MY TRAIN

^^ new thread title

haha :p but go for it you got shit better to do...throw on some music then just fall asleep

5. I think the question you need to ask yourself is: "Why wouldn't I?"

6. Yes, great idea OP, DO it.

The journey will be a thousand times more fun than it would be normally, what I'd do is get stoned out of my mind and stare out the music and watch the scenery going past with music playing.

Make sure you bring adequate food and drink, have fun.

7. Sweet ill definitely do it. Thanks guys

Can't wait

8. Op, one word... E. D. I. B. L. E.
    A strong edible and have it 1-2 hours before you want to feel it. An enjoyable train ride indeed. :smoking:

9. I travel into NYC by train a lot and im always high as fuck (45m express 1h local)

I will say this, make sure you have something to entertain yourself, i forgot my headphones one day and got high as fuck, had nothing to do the whole train ride and it felt like 5 hours.