Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting back

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stereotype1, Oct 14, 2017.

1. A friend and I were out smoking and I got this great high that I can't seem to get anywhere close to. We shared a joint and I took a few hits from this dinky vape pen and that I have and that was it. He didn't end up feeling close to what I was. The last two times we've went out, I've gotten nothing and he seems to get the same mediocre buzz every time. I'm not sure exactly whats going on whether its something with the amount I've been smoking, or the way I've been inhaling or something. Any advice, and or comments?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you still smoking the vape pen? Or joints? I'm sure you know how to inhale- you want the smoke deep into your lungs followed by a little hit of air, hold it for a bit, I do three seconds. You may find that magical high again with a different strain. You may be one of those folks whose tolerance builds quickly. How often do you smoke?
    I'd try a week tolerance break (even a day will help) and smoke a joint of something different. I also like a nice bong with a one hit bowl sometimes. Hope you get there mate.

3. The best advice is quit trying. A "high" consist of many weed other things besides weed and smoking method. Your perception of the moment, thc receptors, other chemicals in your body at the time, and a number of other things combine to create how you feel. When you apply expectations to a moment, the majority of the time reality of the moment falls short.

• Like Like x 1