Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting back into the game.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mamaherb413, Nov 15, 2013.

1. So long story short..used to smoke daily stopped due to having kids and a life. 14 yrs later want to smoke, moved  to a new city up the road from the old one with the friends..contacted my old friend about two weeks ago..he was dry he finally got some and I get it sunday but what really sucks is I got a new vap pen cause that was not around when last I smoked and it came monday and looks so lonely. ...I got some great leads to guide me to friends of the same mind but I have missed the monthly meeting..local norml meeting. Lifes a bitch but kids and mr. are going hunting next weekend ishould have the giggles by then.

2. I feel bad for you most i got to wait for my chronic is 2 hours  :bongin:  next ones for you buddy

3. getting back into it is a pain sometimes.
    i quit smoking to get on my shit with job/fiance/etc.
    started back up and none of my dealers had the same #'s and the ones that did didnt trust me because they hadnt heard from me in 3 years.
    it takes time to get connects back up, but once you get steady weed connects its hard not to find lol.

i find myself wishing i didnt know where to get good weed lately. been wanting to cut back a liiiitle bit, but hasnt been working

hopefully you find your nuggets soon!