Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Back Into Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Browner49er, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Hey, so my story is.... Once upon a time I used to smoke all summer long with my friends :). THOUGH on one fine Saturday evening, me and my friends were doing some buckets in the basement :cool:. Low and behold, it was to early and my Dad came down. Now my parents were pissed at me.... So I stopped for a while, and then only smoked occasionally.

Point is, after a couple years I would like to start smoking again (I'm still living with my parents) and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips! :gc_rocks: I just want to keep a low rap and not get caught again... :hide:

Anyways, I want to smoke and go to school, (but not at school) and help me get rid of my stress. So please give me some helpful hints on how to not get caught, so that I can keep smoking!!!!! :smoke:

2. cologne and clear eyes

3. also to add on to the prev poster, sneak a toke and a sploof as well! gl !!! :smoke:

4. I was wondering what I should do for smoking devices??!!! So buckets, bong, or joint bowl IDK IDK, as well do u think I shud buy a grinder??? THoughts??? :D

5. Get a one hitter, they are the ones that look like cigarettes just pack up the weed and spark away.

6. Get a little spoon or bubbbler for on the go! Nothing that's to much work. Also, get a grinder if you find it more convient, I do!

7. Yea a spoon sounds good, i mean you can pick them up for pretty cheep :cool:, but anyways any good ideas on where to store/hide it? :confused_2:

8. Okay here let me educate you for a little bit.

You know those fancy pens?? Heres an example
    http://www.stutler.cc/pens/nakaya_visit_2/images/ring_pen.JPG

You see where the tip is? You can unscrew that. I hide my joints there. Another example. Go to Home depot, lowes, any other home improvement stores. Buy a specific measurement. First of all, measure your drawers. On the bottom where it holds everything on there. Take the measurements and buy some wood, any specific, I don't want to get too detailed with this, unless of course you're interested. What you're making a false bottom. Drill a hole on the bottom, (it gets more in depth if you message me, because I don't know if you're really interested.) - Drill a hole on the bottom but not through the ply wood. Make it really tiny, big enough to fit a skinny screwdriver to lift up the false bottom. That way everything is concealed and you have a secure place to hide it. Also, if you're going to buy a bowl get some saran wrap. It works wonders!

9. A good place to hide it (if it's small enough, like mine) is in your glasses case. My friend hides his in there and his parents don't question why he takes it everywhere even though he got caught too, a month or so ago.

10. If you have a car, open up the side panel in the trunk, (idk if it works with every car but with mine the material that lines the sides of the trunk is held in place with velcro) I hide my stuff in there.

11. Use a little first aid kit, most of them have a double bottom.

12. [quote name='"Browner49er"'] Yea a spoon sounds good, i mean you can pick them up for pretty cheep :cool:, but anyways any good ideas on where to store/hide it? :confused_2:[/quote]

Go to a frys electronics if you have one near. Go to the computer section and they should have a section with what are essentially gun cases. Like 15 bux for one and u can keep your bud, spoon, lighter and whatever in one and it will keep it padded and should keep smell down

13. Just dropped in to say welcome back blade! :D

14. If you are under 18, then there is no way i am going to condone another parent's child to partake in the consumption of marijuana.

But there is nothing wrong with telling you what I used to do. It's simple. I would just take a walk and smoke away from home. I had to go with a kit: colonge, gum or mints and visine or sunglasses. But then I used to sometimes get caught by LEO so it was risky.

15. I'm 18, just turned. and thanks for the info, I'm staying home because university res is to expensive IMO :)

16. This sounds awesome too, are they easy to break? Because if I didn't show my parents they might smash it to open it :eek: but I will probs do it and then hide it, but put nothing illegal in it :hello: basically just like bait while i hide my contraband somewhere else :smoke:

17. [quote name='"Browner49er"'] This sounds awesome too, are they easy to break? Because if I didn't show my parents they might smash it to open it :eek: but I will probs do it and then hide it, but put nothing illegal in it :hello: basically just like bait while i hide my contraband somewhere else :smoke:[/quote]

They.are designed to carry electronic componets or guns. They are typically very durable hard plastic cases.

18. Thank you for the insight :hello:

19. Get a batty and ghost every hit then blow out a window. I do it every night and ive never had a problem with smell. A good tip is keep track of posessions. Its so easy to leave a lighter in a couch cushion or something just waiting to be found by parents. Just think everyrthing through before acting