getting back into it.. need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by forfeit, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Okay, I used to be a regular over at overgrow (yeah waaaayyyy back then lol) and had a nice closet setup running for about 2 years.. but it's been probably a good 5 years since I grew ANYTHING, and am now looking to start a small CFL grow.

I remember pretty much everything about using CFL's from before (I read everything about all kinds of grows, and then ended up going HPS for my closet), and Ive read the CFL grow sticky, but I'm looking for any tips/tricks/hints people care to give.. as well as suggestions on what to grow IN. I saw a thread about using an old Bar fridge, but dont have access to anything like that. I was possibly thinking about using one of those Storage Mate plastic things possibly, but wasnt sure how well they would work. Anyone used these? or have any better suggestions on what to use? I only really want to have 2 maybe 3 plants TOPS going so I dont need a ton of space, and I was planning on using the LST method stickied as well, to help keep size down even more. I can grow any seedlings I want on the top of my dresser or the like, so that isnt a problem either.