Getting back at someone.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nowandthen, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any ideas for some crazy hi jinx?

2. Whatever they did to you...do ten times worse...and they will never fuck with u again

3. In good fun? Or payback?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I wouldn't promote violence, so let's say bad fun

5. No suggestions there. Not worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I liked the quote from American History X on this topic. "Ask the right questions. Has anything you've done made your life better?". His life only started to improve when he stopped trying to harm others for his own emotional reasons and instead focused on helping himself and his family.

Revenge is also such a short term satisfaction. Whenever I've indulged in "getting back at someone" it's never helped anything, it just hurts that person, creates a motivation for them to hurt me, and immediately after succeeding, I felt good about it for like a minute, and then just felt depressed and disappointed in myself.

If someone is actively doing something to hurt you, of course do something about it. If it's in the past, move on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm assisting a really good friend of mine. It's in regards to an ongoing situation of legal fuckery with their ex-roommate.

Just tryna get some ideas, not a lesson in morality.

8. "All the time you spend trying to get back what's took from you there's more going out the door. After a while you just try nod get a tourniquet on it."

9. I've found that a piece of cooked steak placed strategically in the fold of a car seat (makes it hard to find) will work wonders to stink the car up pretty good after a week in the sun. Same process will work with fish or chicken. If you can make your way indoors secrete a can of sardines somewhere obscure. Ozone wont take the smell away.

That's about as "nice" revenge as i can come up with. It only goes downhill from here lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, I don't think this belongs within our city.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.