Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting As High As Possible (With Reg)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ResinGuzzler, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 ResinGuzzler, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Tomorrow morning, my brother's going to drop off an 1/8th of reg. My girlfriend and I want to be as baked as possible with it, because it's been a long time since we've been able to smoke with just the two of us, and a few days since we've gotten high in general.

We'll most likely be using a glass pipe. 

The question is, what's the best way to get the feeling going strong? The usual technique for us is just to get a nice lung-full and hold it in, and it really helps to exhale with smoke rings, making it to where more smoke stays in longer. I don't know if the THC has anything to do with it, or if it's just the fact that I'm running out of breath and it's just making me feel like there's a stronger impact.

What do you do?

2. There is no special technique, I guess it's all preference...but then again it doesn't really matter.

Inhaling once with a deep breath from the pipe is enough to get the THC into your system, inhaling multiple times and holding it doesn't really do much except a nice placebo effect.  :confused_2:

There is only so high as you can go with a 1/8 of regs, and just one way of smoking. I suggest rolling up a G, while passing the pipe around....you will get smacked. After you smoke about 1.5 of that reg...you won't get much higher.

:bongin:

3. Try a gravity bong, you'll get ripped.

4. Bongs get me higher than spoons. Add a joint to the sesh too

5. Man yiu have to explain a gravity bong

6. I find a bucket billy chaser always does the job get a bucket and a bong ready rip the bucket smash that shit then blow out but without breathing in any air start ripping your bong then own thay bad boy thats a very fun feeling

7. 1. Get a bucket and a bottle (1L or up).
    2. Cut/Burn 2 holes in the bottom of the bottle. This is so the hit isn't as harsh.
    3. Find a bowl, which can be: aluminum foil, a metal socket, bong bowl, etc. If you need a screen, just screw apart your kitchen faucet's tip and take a screen out or use aluminum foil. Then fit the bowl into the cap tightly so your smoke isn't diluted. Fill bowl
    4. Fill bucket with water, put bottle in, and attach the cap after the bottle is touching the bottom.
    5. Light while pulling bottle up. Stop when there are 2 - 3 inches of water left in the bottle and inhale as hard as you can.
    6. Drink some water to calm coughing, you can also do this before you take the hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QexuCAa9f_A

8. i 2nd the gravity bong. 

i had maybe .1 of a gram shit maybe even less and i was gone for like 4 hours just talking to strangers out of my own will.

9. #9 UniqueGrass, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    The first time I hit a gravity bong, I couldn't breathe for like 1 minute. I was in the woods sounding like I was having an asthma attack. After that was through, I hit it again, but could breathe this time   :)  I was high 3 hours before it turned to a buzz.

It was only reg too.

10. also instead of just inhaling push the bottle down while you do and the pressure from the water will push the smoke into your mouth really fast enabling you to get a monster hit. lol it gets me everytime.

11. I'd roll 2 fat blunts and smoke 'em back to back.

12. Listen to the people above. Make a waterfall bong real quick and you'll be stoned silly!

13. #13 GillyGanja, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Oooohhh we just call them buckets I just had one then on holidays so breakfast buckets fo sho man the best thing for them is to have a ping pong ball inside the bucket so as you pushing it down the water stops and you dont have the chance of getting gross bong water mouth

14. One blunt fucks me up hahahaha

15. pass the smoke to her then she has to hold it in and cant breath out until the smoke is passed back make it a little game and this should get you good

Am I the only one who notice he answer his own question?

17. [quote data-cid='18204895' name='j0elself' timestamp='1371090736' post='18204895'][quote data-cid='18201346' name='GillyGanja' timestamp='1371036564']

Man yiu have to explain a gravity bong

[/quote]

[quote data-cid='18201350' name='GillyGanja' timestamp='1371036723']

I find a bucket billy chaser always does the job get a bucket and a bong ready rip the bucket smash that shit then blow out but without breathing in any air start ripping your bong then own thay bad boy thats a very fun feeling

[/quote]
    Am I the only one who notice he answer his own

Nah man I just didnt know a bucket was called a gravity bong

18. I find that with reg I can pass it's ceiling/plateau with a gravity bong. Oh yeah, every time I make em the cherry is lit the entire time, from in water to drained, if you're not doing that, you're not getting the full effect.

Anyone else notice the high comes on MUCH quicker with gb's