Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Approved

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mvpx Av3nG3R, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can i get approved for MMJ. i cant sleep at night and i get really bad headaches at sometimes during the week and get really bad stomach aches... my doctor says they arent anything to worry about. but when i smoke it makes my stomach not hurt and i sleep like a freaking baby.... minus the waking up part of a baby. but how would i get approved in Arizona?

2. You will need to encourage your physician to pursue a clear diagnosis for issues, or seek a second opinion. If your symptoms are significant enough to warrant self medication with cannabis, then they should be taken more seriously by your health care provider than they are currently.

3. #3 Brian The Blunt, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    You just sound like a 15 year old pussy to me.

[Disrespect and name calling not allowed here. -FW]

4. OP please review the "do you qualify" sticky thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.