Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting all you can out of a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DonPMusey, Jan 14, 2011.

1. When you're smoking a joint there's always smoke coming from the front of the joint (i.e. the end that is lit). Would this smoke be potent? Would it be a good idea to collect it in a bottle and then inhale once you're finished your joint?

2. The smoke is potent, which is why you can hot box a car and get people not smoking stoned. However the smoke would quickly get stale, ever cleared a bong someone else couldnt handle? It'd be like that, you wouldn't enjoy it. If you're that concerned about not wasting bud, get a pipe or a one-hitter.

3. just blast the joint or roll extremly tight for a long long smoke

4. Of course it's potent, you're burning weed.. The question is how would you go about doing this successfully? :confused:

5. blast?

6. It isn't slang for anything.. He basically meant "just go ahead and smoke it" or roll it tighter if he really wants it to last.

7. I would say "blast" is slang i had no fucking clue what he meant lol

"yo lets go blast a bong bro!"

What? No. I don't want to break anything

8. the smoking coming from the front of the joint is the same smoke that you would normaly smoke from a joint its just that ur sucking it through the whole joint ya dig?

9. Why not just use a bowl instead of smoking a joint.

10. Rapid fire smoke man

Hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit all done

11. The plan is to smoke a joint and just keep a bottle in one hand and have the front of the joint sticking into it. The smoke will remain in the soft warm recesses of the bottle and once the joint is kaput we inhale the smoke thats in the bottle.

???:eek:

12. Dude, that sounds fucking genius :smoking:

13. Just roll your shit better dude. If you're doin it well enough there shouldn't be much smoke coming out between hits.

14. Smoke's gonna get stale by the time your done.

15. We did it!
    it works well when the number of people present is doubled by 2 to make two.
    one person pierced the hard excoplasm of the sweet cola bottle, whilst the other prepared the tea.
    you stuck the casing of a pen in. any phallic tube will do,
    the one person inserted the joint in one end and blew until they were blue in the face.
    the other person sucked the smoke that went through the bottle via the pencil.
    and thats it!
    6 out of ten,
    eh, marks good for getting more realeased from the joint.
    marks deducted for the effort exerted and the, Awh, overall indignity and indignificance felt after and during the whole ordeal.:eek:

16. And we're dubbing this technique 'bottle huffing'.

17. If your that worried about losing smoke, then pack snaps in a bowl and smoke that way. To me it whould just be stupid to try and collect the smoke off the end of a joint. If your that worried about it then smoke bowls!

Best bang for your buck off weed is to just pack 1 hits in a spoon. Dont let anyone tell you any differnt it is by far the most economical way to smoke weed. Hope this helps.

18. dude, im about to tell him different.

most economical=a vaporizer!

magic flight, vaporgenie, iolite, etc, they are all wonderful pieces of smoking equipment that get you ripped.

i personally have the magic flight, i love the simplicity and no need for a lighter, my buddy has the vaporgenie and it gives huuuuge vapor hits, but the lighter is inconvenient and typically it ends up a bit over heated and smelling like bud. my friends iolite broke before i could use it, but he said the hits where long and smooth with minimal smell, as long as you dont mind the quiet whirring of the butane fan.

tl;dr vapes are the most efficient way to blaze

19. #19 RobertHope, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    ^Ive vaped a few times, my buddie had a vapolite i think? The high is cleaner but weaker then smoking. Ive found. IVe only vaped about 10 times but i prefer smoking .3 over vaping .5, maybe it just me, but i get higher off that .3 smoking theni do off that .5 of the same weed vapeing.

20. Not worth the effort imo