Getting Airbnb to sleep with girls after my breakup?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Getting Airbnb to sleep with girls after my breakup? Been out of the game for a year

I (25M) Got dumped by my ex gf (21F) few months ago. We lasted a year. She dated a guy few days after.

So my friend and I are going to get an Airbnb and he’s bringing instagram model type chicks to stay with us for the weekend. He is trying to hook me up with one of them. (They are on vacation and want to hangout)

I’ve hooked up with girls but rejected them in the end because I still wasn’t over my ex. However this time I won’t let that be the case.

I’ve been out of the dating scene for awhile and am not sure how to approach this. A little nervous.

What are some tips to ensure I have a fun night with the girls? I am bad at talking to girls. The ones i hooked up with literally threw themselves at me but the girl my friend is hooking me up with is a Instagram model type girl. So that’s intimidating..

Any tips to make sure I don’t look Like a fool? Thanks in advance.

TL;DR- Getting back into the dating scene after getting dumped. Sleeping with instagram models in a hotel. Need advice on how to not look stupid around them

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Wear drip

• Like Like x 1
  3. Make sure to carry plenty of singles

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just be yourself.
    Also after a sufficient amount of alcohol whip your dong out and say with confidence “my body is ready”

You got this.

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. If your friend ask you for money, hes not your friend and "models" might be " prostitutes."

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Do the opposite of what you think you should do and you’ll be fine.

• Like Like x 3
  7. #7 GorillaGherkin, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020

Only way u can insure ya don’t make a fool out of urself would be to send someone else in ur place.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nice fantasy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The amount of gross is overwhelming. I can barely accept the limited education women my age have. An Instagram model a couple years younger than me? LMAO that's basically a retarded little girl. Some men are blessed with a patience for getting laid that I will never understand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 Vee, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020

Jeff its a weed site we are stoners, stoner chicks is us? ..Yeah this should go another 12 pages lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Or move out of your parents house instead

12. This might be your best fictional story yet.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #13 Tokintb12, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Edit

14. I agree. Ppl have been saying for a long time that he's a troll/making shit up. I've never felt that as much until this post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lol oh look another make believe thread by Jeffy.. @Jeffersong808 I see you still haven't posted proof you're in the military like you said you would.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Troll or not, i love his stories. Theres people on here making up stories and lying all the time. Atleast my buddy jeffrey keeps it original, funny and entertaining. If you havent fealt that until this post you must of missed out on some of his more "entertaining" threads awhile back. I would suggest a look through his thread posts for a good laugh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Don't hold your breath waiting on that proof

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. @killset
    I've seen plenty. I've lmao on most of them, even given my input. This one is just over the top lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I luv Jeff’s love forlorn stories!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Trained to Kill Not trained to Love !