Getting Addies

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rokintreasr, May 21, 2009.

1. Hey GC, I'm getting 2 30mg Adderall tomorrow at school. I plan to take one of them for a nice boost. Any suggestions on how to act and or hide the fact that I am high. This girl in my grade has to repeat her senior year becuase she was highon it and got ratted out. I've been high in school before on things like, hydrocodones, weed. BTW I'm paying $5 for both of them.

2. You won't be out of your mind high, you can control it

3. thats so stupid on multiple levels you go to like a nazi school or something?

imo rail both of them

4. I think the only obvious answer here is just don't tell anyone you're on them. Even your friends. Also every once in a while make sure you aren't rambling like a mad man. Other than that you should be fine.

5. Nah, It was the goodie churh girls that ratted her out. My friend is taking them with me. They already know that I'm going to be high. I know the we smoke dope in the bathroom during lunch at least once a week. We are WAY cool with each other. What do you mean by rail. I've never heard that before. Do you mean snort, or parachute, or what.

6. Uh...I'd say nearly 15% of the kids at my school are already taking adderrall because they get it prescribed. Will any of the teachers even care? Can't you say you have ADHD?

7. snort