Getting a wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyer, Apr 15, 2009.

1. And im looking forward to, this irritating impacted tooth is really pissing me off and they will hopefully give me pain killers, will they give you pain killers for just one tooth?

2. have fun with those man, they'lle probably give you some oxy's that you can crush up and rail

3. Prob some vicodins man

4. i had four pulled, and they gave me hydro, and i had sex with my girlfriend that day while recovering in my bedroom + my mom walked in on us to give me an ice pack and didn't utter a word !

have fun man! its not too harsh.

5. LMAO!!! thats fuckin hilarious +rep

6. damn man, make sure when you smoke a blunt you dont suck hard because if you get a dry scoket the pain will be intense. Take it easy on the smoking but stay high to pass the time :smoking:

7. I recently had a tooth pulled and they gave me some vicodins... So yeah, you should get some pain killers. Don't smoke though, not really worth the risk of getting a dry socket.

8. i have an appointment to get mine removed soon.
    hopefully i get some vicodin or oxycottin
    i need to reach could 9

9. I got 5mg vic's =/

10. I got 10mg vicodins but I think its because they had to cut the tooth out...

11. Put your Golden-Globe-winning performance on if you have to but, by all means, get them VICS!:D:smoke: