Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a week hookup through your mom...priceless

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iggy0075, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Haha, possibly buying an oz for $225 from a friend of my moms, and she's the one arranging it lol.

Anyway he says its Med Pot from CA, that is came through DC ( i'm outside philly in burbs). He's not a dealer, so he says. You guys think its a good deal if legit? And how much would an oz of high mids go for?

2. probably like that 3 percent THC old hippie schwag.

3. Pretty tight. I wish my mom like pot

4. Cool. My moms cool with it to.

5. Well here in the Washington/Idaho area, an oz of high-mid is about $180-200. Considering east-coast prices are usually a bit more inflated, I'd say that's a decent price, especially if it IS medical.

6. Well in Vancouver it depends like it can go from 200-300 but we have some dank stuff.

7. But also did you have to wait to post a thread? Because it says I need to make 10 comments before I can make my own thread?

8. You got ripped off, atleast where im from...

hell I got a connect from fucking craigslist that can sell me 180 for a ounce of medical lol

9. I smoke with my boyfriend's daughter all the time. I usually get an ounce and give her some but this time I bought my growers last harvest so tomorrow she's coming over to help me trim and I'll just give her quite a bit.

My own daughter HATES that her mother smokes pot. She has hated it her entire life.

10. Grabbed off a parents friend once. He would charge me an extra 5 or 10 than normal but would always give on count agreed on, and was way better than anything in town at the time. :smoking:

11. Wait if its mids that's a rip off..but if not that's a sweet price!!! Here in fl goes for 300 the oz.

12. If you get lucky. Lol I could get some Orlando bud for 250 but bud in my town is 325+ a zip.

13. If I'm able to find dank in Orlando for 250 again that would be awesome! And what city are u from? Damn I would never pay 325 for weed

14. you know I hear people saying that all the time, but if it came down to it I bet 80% of the people who say this would actually do it if that was their only choice.

Not everyone lives in a medical state, or can grow their own

15. I honestly wouldn't cause im not even working right now. I would rather buy smaller amounts but if its too overpriced I don't think its worth the money. I'm the kind of person that fathers quit for a while until I find better connections.

16. You save money buying in bulk... From ocala. 240 oz of dank.

17. I know but paying 350 is not my definition of "saving"

18. what's better than acquiring marijuana than through your mother?

19. Im from the Putnam county area. And I can get the cutie of homegrown dank for 6 but that's cause I know the guy.