Getting a tattoo high?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Loud202Pack, Sep 24, 2011.

1. i want a tattoo, ima get it somewhere this month. And i was thinking of going high to the tattoo shop.
    what are your thoughts?

2. eh, there wasnt much of a difference to me. I got work on my sleeve done when i was both high and sober.

I actually felt the needle more when i was high than sober.
    But thats just me.

3. when in doubt, do everything high

4. hahaha lol

5. i got my first tattoo high. wasnt too bad

6. Just don't let the artist know you're high, they may not do it. You have to sign a paper that says you're not under the influence of any drugs blah blah blah at reputable shops.

7. true but my boy was high af when he got his and they didn't care, honestly tattoo artists are probably the least likely to narc

8. When I got my 2nd + 3rd tattoo and when I got my 2nd one RE done I packed my illadelph chillum and smoked funk while he was setting up his station. This was done by a artist who used to work in a shop, but has everything of his own and did it at his house.. Legit

I tried to get high as possible to get my mind off of it.. I couldnt tell ya if it helped with the pain, because I dont think they hurt that bad. I tend to think smoking alot then getting tatted definately helps.

9. just don't drink alcohol first... makes you bleed more.

10. Not worried about them calling the cops on ya, lol. Some artists may decline you while you're high, but will most likely do it another time.

11. i cant be the only person who has smoked while getting tatted

12. #12 Lost in the 60s, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    I got my first ever tattoo at my dealers house from one of his friends... Haha we smoked the entire time I was getting it too :p Good day for sure.

And OP, just makr sure it's not noticable that you're high. Sure the tattoo artist could be chill... But some won't tattoo you if they find out.

13. hey I'm high and miss points entirely, you want to fight about it? ;)

14. I smoked outside the tattoo shop during my second tat, didn't see much of a difference other than me being faded and stuck on stupid haha