Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a P.O. Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eric_Fortis, Mar 29, 2010.

1. do you live with your parents? im 18 and still in high school and i was considering the same thing. for like pieces right?

2. Yeah. I'm 18 as well and starting college soon. Just got a job and looking to purchase my first piece.

3. i dont really know the prices but i would. do u know the prices?

4. I think its like 15 dollars or so, maybe more.

5. It depends on how big the box is, but the most I've seen so far is $120 a year.

6. Before you drop $120 on a P.O. Box, consider shipping it to a friend's house or something else. Or just make sure the place you're buying from ships discreetly.

99% of places will NOT advertise what's inside the box, especially with something like a bong or pipe. Anything I've ordered has always come in a discreet (normal) box with no special labels or anything.

Do your parents open your packages/ask you what you got? If they do either (or both) of those then either a friend's house or P.O. box might be worth it. But if you're 18 you're bound to have older friends that have their own place that you could ship it to.

7. say your going to blow bubbles with it and then actaully blow bubbles with it

no im cereal do it its mad fun